• ...and so much more!
  • 2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    I do not believe I have ever seen children attacked on INGO. Ingo was not here during GWB's administration or I would not be able to say that.

It amazes me that progressives can single out the children of conservatives and their adherents say the same thing most muslims say about terrorism...

Not a **** thing!

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville

Beyond a shadow of a doubt. What do you expect of an anti-abortion activist when a judge gets nominated that could make repealing Row vs Wade an actual possibility?
    They're starting to give up on her testimony at this point because people aren't buying it. Now they're switching gears to portray his character as an angry alcoholic. They will do ANYTHING to make sure he doesn't get on the bench.

Them reading from his jr high yearbook should have been the first hint to you that democrats have nothing left and are absolutely desperate.

If he's so bad, why did they allow him on the bench of the second highest court in the nation? Because, he couldn't be instrumental in repealing Row vs Wade from that court.
    It's politics at its most ugly.

Last edited:

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Just thinking before drinking -

What I hate about all this is that we should be leading as a nation to show the world why we love America so much and all the freedoms we have here but instead we fight from within and I'm afraid this is not a good example of "leading by example".

On the other hand we DO have the freedoms to fight from within and not be killed for it like in other countries that aren't as free. So in that respect we are showing how utterly dysfunctional we can be without a civil war.... yet.

I still see it as an embarrassment and wish we could work together more to make our country run smoother.

I should really start drinking now...

:poop: Thanks Obama :poop:

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    Watching Monty Python on Netflix and I had to share a drinking song.

[video=youtube;PtgKkifJ0Pw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PtgKkifJ0Pw[/video]

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    What took you so long? Did you just get home from work?

Yes, God's Holy Spirit can accomplish amazing things when those who love Him actually listen to him, that's something you wouldn't understand.
    Nah, I got off work at 1PM. Sorry, guess I'm slipp'n. You are 100% correct, I just don't understand it.

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Beyond a shadow of a doubt. What do you expect of an anti-abortion activist when a judge gets nominated that could make repealing Row vs Wade an actual possibility?
    They're starting to give up on her testimony at this point because people aren't buying it. Now they're switching gears to portray his character as an angry alcoholic. They will do ANYTHING to make sure he doesn't get on the bench.

Them reading from his jr high yearbook should have been the first hint to you that democrats have nothing left and are absolutely desperate.

If he's so bad, why did they allow him on the bench of the second highest court in the nation? Because, he couldn't be instrumental in repealing Row vs Wade from that court.
    It's politics at its most ugly.
    I wasn't asking about "they", just HER. It is indeed politics, both sides are playing it up to their advantage. I do have a sneaking suspicion that even if these allegations were true, and proven so (which I doubt they can be), that support for him would not waiver...politics trumps it all.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    :thumbsup:

I just do not want to see you guys start chewing on each other.
    Got it. There’s too much bad blood circulating outside of the Ingosphere. The country is being torn apart. We all have to check ourselves at times and not fall into the realm of incivility towards one another. That’s the point I was getting at in a round about way. I’ll try to stick with the topic at hand.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Got it. There’s too much bad blood circulating outside of the Ingosphere. The country is being torn apart. We all have to check ourselves at times and not fall into the realm of incivility towards one another. That’s the point I was getting at in a round about way. I’ll try to stick with the topic at hand.

You are fine. Just a general over view of the thread.
    Agreed....the republic is being attacked from all sides.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    The cartoon was clearly in poor taste and close to libelous. Most political cartoons have some smidgen of the truth in them, but this cartoon was so far out of bounds that I'd seriously consider blackballing him in the newspapers who run his stuff. Apparently, Chris Britt posted this on his own Facebook page and not in the Illiinois Times, as had been reported by some "be there first" news networks.

Yes, families, including first ladies, ought to get a free pass unless they directly involve themselves in the political arena.

Last edited:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    No matter that happens with Kavanaugh, the fire In front of me at Turkey Run is more important because its lighting the face of my wife who just thanked me for a great hamburger

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The cartoon was clearly in poor taste and close to libelous. Most political cartoons have some smidgen of the truth in them, but this cartoon was so far out of bounds that I'd seriously consider blackballing him in the newspapers who run his stuff. Apparently, Chris Britt posted this on his own Facebook page and not in the Illiinois Times, as had been reported by some "be there first" news networks.

Yes, families, including first ladies, ought to get a free pass unless they directly involve themselves in the political arena.
    First ladies get political or atleast always have been in my short lifetime. Carter through present. Obviously I wasnt politically aware as a baby ;) but I've went back in books trying to learn.
    Kids, absolutely OFF LIMITS!! I never ever ever attacked Obama's kids ever ever ever and I called it out on the 1 occasion I remeber seeing it online. I'm not trying to claim more didnt happen, I just do not remember if they did or I didnt see it. I would and may have called it out if I did see it. Absolutely wrong.
    I'm talking about minors of coarse. Adult children while the president is in office, and if they get involved politically go for it all you want.
    Chelsea, uh yeah, she is very political and deserves it.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    I wasn't asking about "they", just HER. It is indeed politics, both sides are playing it up to their advantage. I do have a sneaking suspicion that even if these allegations were true, and proven so (which I doubt they can be), that support for him would not waiver...politics trumps it all.

The allegations in and of themselves are not as dramatic as people seem to think they are. Congress even resorted to calling it "sexual behavior" instead of rape.

Why would support for someone waiver if they've had a flawless record their entire life except for a drunken party 36 years ago that apparently nobody remembers? Clinton still got elected with 4 RAPE victims under his belt, and didn't even get impeached for sexual misconduct with physical evidence, after lying to the nation. Dems already set a pretty low bar so I'm not going to have moral qualms with a 15 year old who got drunk and allegedly ground their junk against another drunk person.

Now if he went out and did that to a 15 year old girl as a 50+ year old man, yes then I would absolutely say no way.

I think we could have a civil conversation about concerns over the balance of the court, instead of punching this low. It's not like republicans haven't voted in left-biased judges before.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom