• d.kaufman

Still Here
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    130   0   0
    Mar 9, 2013
    Hobart
    Christine Blasey Ford was 15 when Kavanaugh ALLEGEDLY jumped her bones. So she was an underaged girl.

With today's media that's it 100% verifiable to make the judge a pedophile. :rolleyes:

I see where youre coming from but Kavanaugh was not an adult either. Now that you mention it though, im surprised the left hasn't pushed that actually

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I was half joking but in this crazy environment I wouldn't put it past them to pursue it.

Hell, I boinked a handful of underaged girls but at the time, they were older than me. I'm sure somehow that would be used against me too. But I'm not running for any office.

hopper68

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Nov 15, 2011
    Pike County
    He has been accused of a sexual assault where the statue of limitations has ran out. For now it is best err on the side of caution and limit any exposure which could lead to more false accusations. Also it saves the protest of children's ballgames because an alleged sexual assaulter is around young girls.

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    DoRqzAiXgAI01HW.jpg

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    It’s being reported that the FBI has been in contact with the Yale accuser from the second alleged incident so it looks like they’re gonna throw that one in the stew as well.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I believe they are investigating every allegation that was brought up through the committee hearing. Nothing after that.

It’s being reported that the FBI has been in contact with the Yale accuser from the second alleged incident so it looks like they’re gonna throw that one in the stew as well.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    The radio spots have already started.
    Thy are pushing the people to ask this all be delayed until the elections so we have a voice. This is just more evidence as to what is actually going on.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The radio spots have already started.
    Thy are pushing the people to ask this all be delayed until the elections so we have a voice. This is just more evidence as to what is actually going on.
    Democrats just cant get it through their thick skulls that they already had a voice and lost. YOU LOST.
    Everythjng doesnt stop for a redo for the left you tards

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Democrats just cant get it through their thick skulls that they already had a voice and lost. YOU LOST.
    Everythjng doesnt stop for a redo for the left you tards

They have a complicate media. Thy have hordes of mindless mush brains sitting in front of CNN/MSNBC and drinking copious amounts of the :koolaid:

Last edited:

halfmileharry

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    65   0   0
    Dec 2, 2010
    South of Indy
    Do you really believe the majority of the dems care about the results or the rules?
    What I'm seeing is a sect trying to take over everything in this country (to start with) and make the rules on the fly as they see fit.
    This started in earnest immediately after the election with the protests, demonstrations, and violence.
    They didn't get the results they wanted so they threw their major tantrum. They've decided to get their way at any price or method.
    I have no respect for these people. Sorry to those that don't agree with me. That's just what I'm observing and it appears obvious.

Top Bottom