Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 24, 2009
    New England
    Meme this picture.
    1042095336.jpg.0.jpg

I can smell the Feinstein supporters

Or... Did Bart O just fartO?

OR....Is that my career ****ing the bed?

Last edited:

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I've heard this BS before. A LOT!

iu

I can think of worse things.

Nope. She didnt pay the man for her license. Just because you went to school for something doesnt automatically make you a certified, licensed professional. (and also grant you the ability to claim the professional title) Just because you graduated nursing school, doesnt mean you can claim you are a nurse.
    That's a great pic.
    Just to be clear, I always vote. I just dont vote 3rd party. I just mailed out my ballot back today. I voted absentee to make sure that if my health was bad on election day I wouldn't miss voting.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    I agree with the sentiment about this riling up voters on the Right. It's almost the worst thing they could have done. And if they're successful...it will just harden it.

Really, about the worst thing that could happen for the GOP's chances right now, is for him to get confirmed...

(Insert conspiracy theory here >>>> )

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

I don't know that it is an issue, or that it is not.

I could go to school, and on to law school and get my degree in law. Then I could turn around and teach law without ever passing the bar anywhere. Could I not claim to be a lawyer?

Years ago I worked part time in accounting without having any sort of degree. I was doing mostly book keeping. I joked about claiming to be an accountant. The Indiana CPA I was working for said I could claim to be an accountant with my experience, but I could NOT claim to be a CPA as that had legal requirements.

I think this issue is cutting the hair pretty thin. If she has a degree in psychology and teaches psychology, but doesn't practice... If I were a prosecutor I wouldn't go after her for claiming to be a psychologist. However, if she hung out a shingle and started to take clients and claim to be a psychologist without passing the state licensing that would be another issue.

Even if the article is correct I still consider it thin ice.

Regards,

Doug

She’s full of ****. Not doubting that something happened to her back then, but to claim (paraphrasing) that her memory is locked in on the pertinent details, with sufficient accuracy to ruin a person’s career, is not as reliable as she makes it sound.

[video=youtube_share;EmFM2FNqODc]http://youtu.be/EmFM2FNqODc[/video]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    The glasses, fake. They totaly created an image they wanted us to see. Her lawyers I mean. It was a production. Also, why does a victim who asked to testify need lawyers to step in and keep them from answering questions?

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    Often times that’s the case. But as I said earlier, the performance of the Dems has me thinking of straight ticket Republican this November.

I've always been a straight voter myself.

Hey but I'm not saying that being a gay voter is bad. It's just not my cup of tea.... or whatever you guys drink. :n00b:

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    A person who has a doctorate in psychology and who teaches psychology, call me crazy, is a psychologist. A lie, in an intentional act to mislead or misrepresent. You'd have a hard time telling a normal person she was attempting to paint herself as something she wasn't. But that's just me, and my wacky world view.

I'm not surprised that you are not bothered by someone claiming to be something that they are not.

I am going to run with the conclusion that she is highly qualified to be extremely manipulative and deceptive, which she proved to my satisfaction by acting like a frightened and vulnerable house frau who had never seen the big city right down to the patently false fear of flying.

She was definitely not acting like the middle aged professional woman she functions as every other day of the week and certainly not like the p***y hat-wearing hyperpartisan #resist troll she actually is, efforts to scrub her social media notwithstanding.

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    Just heard on Fox News: Sleepin Joe might be changing his mind. I guess his staffers got around to checking that full voice mail and found out Hoosiers are PISSED! Vote this POS the **** out of office!!!

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    The same FBI that couldn't get to the bottom of the Las Vegas mass shooting in a year is going to uncover new information about a 1982 high school party in a week

Slapstick

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2010
    Meme this picture.
    1042095336.jpg.0.jpg

Clowns to the left of me, Jokers to the right, here I am stuck in the middle...

Or, "the face you make when you realize your colleagues are idiots and you're one of them."

Edit: realized I forgot the "and you're one of them"

Last edited:
    Top Bottom