• ...and so much more!
  • rbhargan

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Aug 30, 2012
    Carmel/Liberty
    Unpopular choice, but I thought Tulsi Gabbard made a lot of sense. Vance is a solid pick, but does nothing for the women vote and ohio is probably a safe Republican state anyway.
    I don't think the VP on any ticket influences anyone's vote. The sole exception being a person from a swing State, who MAY have some influence on that State. People vote for the President, the VP is just along for the ride.

COOPADUP

Accipiter
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    8   0   0
    Aug 8, 2017
    Hamilton County
    What is a kamala?

noun. a powder from the capsules of an East Indian tree, Mallotus philippinensis, of the spurge family, used as a yellow dye and in medicine as an anthelmintic.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Unpopular choice, but I thought Tulsi Gabbard made a lot of sense. Vance is a solid pick, but does nothing for the women vote and ohio is probably a safe Republican state anyway.
    yeah it's all hindsight, and I freely admit I don't swim in politics all the time like some do here.

That said, there seemed to be 2 demographics where Trump was winning against Biden. Women and minorities. I think Kamala could swing that pendulum back the other way. Some of Vance's past statements, especially regarding issues usually associated with women, look like they could hurt him.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out

Go settle down, Bill. She's not that into you.

However, if you could help her "advance" there may be some something something in it for you.

Ark

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    26   0   0
    Feb 18, 2017
    Indy
    yeah it's all hindsight, and I freely admit I don't swim in politics all the time like some do here.

That said, there seemed to be 2 demographics where Trump was winning against Biden. Women and minorities. I think Kamala could swing that pendulum back the other way. Some of Vance's past statements, especially regarding issues usually associated with women, look like they could hurt him.
    Honestly my biggest fear at this point is that supposedly conservative women are going to abandon the GOP ticket in droves this year solely for the prospect of putting someone with their genitals in the top spot.

Men MUST turn out for team red in this election.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Kramala backdoored her way into this position. She bombed out in the last primaries when voters had a choice to pick their nominee and now, they took that opportunity of choice away from them.

Democracy at work there.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    You just KNOW monica lewinsky is fuming about being knocked off the peak of what you can accomplish on your knees...
    No doubt.
    Serve a jackass in the whitehouse and get tossed.
    Serve a mayor in San Francisco and get appointed.
    Go figure.
    Perhaps pride is a tricky mistress...have to know when to spit it or when to swallow it.

Top Bottom