• ...and so much more!
  • jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    As soon as I saw this thread i went to twitter to read what they’re saying. It’s hilarious. The liberals finally believe in the power of prayer.

Funniest comment so far:

”Oh great, now the social conservatives are gonna vote for trump because of a open scotus seat. He might have a chance now”

Hahahahahaha. Ya love to see it.

But, still, prayers for RGB. Politics aside, I don’t wish death on anyone and I hope she recovers ok.

Wait. Did they think conservatives were gonna vote for Biden until now? :scratch:

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    One of these times she's going to break from her gurney restraints and rise up in her black suit, buttons adorning her chest, lights flashing her status, wearing a phallic shaped helmet on her head.

Arise, Darth Bader.
    :rofl:
    Maybe we can get lucky and Disney will buy her rights, since they have ruined that whole franchise.

Rubix

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 16, 2020
    Harlan
    :rofl:
    Maybe we can get lucky and Disney will buy her rights, since they have ruined that whole franchise.

It's ok, I'm laughing too. However, everything will get a reboot, because they're out of ideas and the masses need their bread and circuses. I'm trying to find the documentary I watched about Joseph Goebbels that had Germans in line to watch movies as they were being bombed by the allies. Bread and circuses... and Walmart.

KittySlayer

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 29, 2013
    Northeast IN
    Watching the John Lewis TV coverage after he passed away last night. I wonder how long (months/years) the TV “death package” has been prepped for 24/7 coverage when RBG passes away? How long will the US flags (which she probably hates) need to be flown at half mast to appease the left?

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    Watching the John Lewis TV coverage after he passed away last night. I wonder how long (months/years) the TV “death package” has been prepped for 24/7 coverage when RBG passes away? How long will the US flags (which she probably hates) need to be flown at half mast to appease the left?

Just now saw this. I STRONGLY disagree with that man on most all issues. But you do have a point. Since the flag is so awful and represents so much pain and hurt from our past, should we lower it for him?

Though we must. If we do, "You shouldnt lower the flag for him because that flag didnt mean nuttin to him because he was considered a second class citizen due to his color. He got no respect because he's black, yadda yadda yadda". If we dont, "Its because y'all dont respect a man of color! yadda yadda yadda"

KellyinAvon

Blue-ID Mafia Consigliere
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 22, 2012
    Avon
    I was shocked when I read he’d only been in Congress 33 years. Then again I was 22 when he took office so it does seem like he’d been there forever.

johny5

not a shill account
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Apr 3, 2014
    Indianapolis
    Might surprise you. She might just step down.

Dem machine just might decide that could gain some votes in November.

No way Trump is picking her replacement until November.

This is a compelling argument. It is risky, but could definitely energize the Democrat base. Really interesting thought...

rob63

Master
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    May 9, 2013
    It will be fascinating to watch the Democrats and Republicans completely flip-flop positions on whether a replacement should be appointed right before an election or we should wait until after.

Alpo

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 23, 2014
    Indy Metro Area
    It will be fascinating to watch the Democrats and Republicans completely flip-flop positions on whether a replacement should be appointed right before an election or we should wait until after.

Nah. No debate. Precedent has been established.

Biden's election chances just improved further.

Top Bottom