Just joined! Looking forward to the convo's!

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Status
    Not open for further replies.

LionsFan1911Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2012
    Hello to all members of the INGO forums! I am a handgun enthusiast from Kokomo but have recently decided to break into the AR market. The problem with that is that I don't know much about them besides the basics. My buddy, jmancobra, has been trying to get me to sign up for awhile but I didn't know what it was all about. I really like what I've seen so far and look forward to gaining a better knowledge of AR's and am sure there is still plenty to learn about handguns as well ;). Look for me to be picking your brains very soon. Thanks all!

Auz

Indy60

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 10, 2012
    Central IN
    Welcome to INGO! How are things in Kokomo? Hope the economy is picking up for you after all the auto industry jobs you guys lost.:)

LionsFan1911Man

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 3, 2012
    The economy has made a heck of a recovery actually. Chrysler has replaced all of the jobs that were lost and hired even more than before. We were on Forbes Top 10 List of dying cities at the height of the recession and three years later we were on Forbes Top 10 List of fastest growing Cities. Quite a turnaround ;-)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom