• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I just got back from the local Gun show and was able to trade a couple of guns to get a Glock 26. A friend has a G27 and everytime I picked it up I was in love and just hated to admit it. It seems everything is compared to a Glock so what the he!! I just went a head and got one. I am so Stoked!!!! I will be taking it to the range tonite or tomorrow. I know that I could of got a G17 that would be better for shooting Bowling pins but I am going to try it at the end of the month anyway. I have heard that they are very accurate little pieces. I will try to post a range report tomorrow. I am excited and had to tell someone so thanks for listening. Jim

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    Here is a pic. Hopefully tomorrow pics of a couple of targets with some good shots. Jim
    glockG26.jpg

STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Very nice and get his big brother the G-17 too someday while your at it. You will enjoy shooting it, there was one yesterday for sale in the For sale section, I thought about it alot.......so did somebody else cause its GONE !

Oh well around here if you snooze you lose!

Get us that range report soon, OK?!?

P.S. Actually I am sitting here drinking a water btl filled with Kool Aid (Fruit Punch) as I type this!

m_deaner

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 1, 2008
    Eastside Indy
    I know that I could of got a G17 that would be better for shooting Bowling pins but I am going to try it at the end of the month anyway.

You'll find a G-21 or G-21SF more ideally suited for bowling pins. 9mm just isn't enough.

But contrats on the new Glock!

sianbrimons

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Feb 4, 2010
    Elkhart
    Congrats, they are great CC guns. I put a finger extension on mine and it makes a world of difference when shooting it.

x2, i have a pierce on mine, i can live without night-sights and all that, but to me the grip extension is a MUST! makes a world of difference when shooting it, and congrats on the new piece, i LOVE mine :yesway::yesway::yesway:

n9znd

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    48   0   0
    Jul 28, 2009
    Lafayette
    I went to the range today and all I can say is wow! You know when you get something new you want to sleep with it beside you. Well mine is waiting for me and I hope the Wife does not mind. LOL!!!! Jim
    Glockbed.jpg

Top Bottom