• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Militarypol21

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jan 24, 2009
    Noblesville, IN
    So did that make you feel all warm and fuzzy because you got to upset some citizens? :rolleyes:

Huh? :dunno:

How did it make me feel all warm and fuzzy when all I did was excersise my right to OC and went into a local store to purchase some items? IGA was the closest store to us at the time we needed bait so it wasn't my intention to walk in there to "upset some citizens" as you say.

Last edited:

WIZZO499

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 29, 2009
    Ah yes, OC. For those that might want to educate at times.

Personally, I CC because I want to be left the hell alone and not attract any undue attention.

melensdad

Grandmaster
    Rating - 94.7%
    18   1   0
    Apr 2, 2008
    Far West Suburban Lowellabama
    Ah yes, OC. For those that might want to educate at times.

Personally, I CC because I want to be left the hell alone and not attract any undue attention.

I understand your personal opinion and respect it but please also respect the personal opinions of those of us who may choose to OC. When I OC it is NOT because I want to 'educate' others as you suggest. In fact it has nothing to do with anyone else.

My personal OC experiences have NEVER been like this, in fact I am pretty sure most of the time that I OC that most people never notice the 1911 on my hip. Perhaps the problem in this thread is the G23. Its ugly. But a 1911 is a good looking gun. Yea, that must be what happened. :dunno:

jjlaughner

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    54   0   0
    Apr 19, 2010
    Brownsburg
    I'm just gonna tag this to say, I grew up in Frankfort but before HS ended up at Clinton Prairie as opposed to actually going to Frankfort HS. Still I seen the crime rates and gangs skyrocket when I was in College and traveling back and forth. Still trying to get my parents to move, but they are about 2 miles outside of Frankfort in a decent area still.

Funny part was when you said IGA super market I was picturing that same store...
    I also found it humorous at the time of reading this post Militarypol21 has a post count of 654

ZM19

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 26, 2010
    Elkhart
    The thing we have to remember in the original situation is that the OP was in a store that other than the manager was populated by 20 somethings. These are the product of the PC, no tolerance bunch, all they've ever known about guns is Columbine, Virginia Tech and Ft Hood, etc. They weren't taught, or didn't learn history, they never hear the story about the gun-toting samaritan that saved somebodys' life. They only know what the other hysterical sheep in the barn have passed along to them.

Watch the generalizations, buddy. Not all of us paid attention to our teacher's false interpretations of so called history.:D

norman428

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Aug 10, 2009
    Noblesville
    haha gotta love frankfort. My parents live about 5 miles north of there, so I stop in from time to time. Ive carried at that IGA before without issue.... so thats kinda odd to me. Now i do drive a Blue ford crown vic.... so most people don't question me. I am in no way shape or form trying to impersonate a police officer, but it does make OCing much easier everywhere i go.

U.S. Patriot

Grandmaster
    Rating - 87.5%
    7   1   0
    Jan 30, 2009
    Columbus
    That's the thing. I realize some people lack any common sense. However if I'm a criminal, or whatever. I sure the heck, am not going to carry a pistol in the open. That just screams look at me, I'm an idiot please arrest me. So you would "think" people who saw you carrying in the open. Would not be like omg he has a gun, call the cops. Yes I know some do not know you can legally carry, but use a little common sense. :dunno:

Hotdoger

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 9, 2008
    Boone County, In.
    I'm just gonna tag this to say, I grew up in Frankfort but before HS ended up at Clinton Prairie as opposed to actually going to Frankfort HS. Still I seen the crime rates and gangs skyrocket when I was in College and traveling back and forth. Still trying to get my parents to move, but they are about 2 miles outside of Frankfort in a decent area still.

Funny part was when you said IGA super market I was picturing that same store...
    I also found it humorous at the time of reading this post Militarypol21 has a post count of 654

Two miles south?

Heck they are almost across the border and into God's Country of Boone!

MrSmitty

Master of useless information
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jan 4, 2010
    Jeffersonville
    best laugh all day

So, let me get this straight. You decided to go fishing and needed bait and since you had no cash, you decided to intimidate a local grocer into 'giving' you the needed materials. After casing said store, you and a friend performed a tactical entry, found the bait (chicken livers rule BTW) and on your way out, you decided to pistol whip a shaky cashier. After leaving you were chased by a 'cart-boy' and in your effort to escape, you ran him down.

Dude, you are my fishing hero. I would fish with you any day.

PLEASE, OH PLEASE SEE MY ATTEMPT AT HUMOR BY MY UNRESTRICTED USE OF THE COLOR PURPLE!!!!!
    LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Top Bottom