• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • gund

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 28, 2009
    So was there a will? Why did one daughter get to keep all the firearms?

Anything can be sentimental to a person. An abstract concept like a memory can be sentimental. That speck of dirt can be sentimental. I'm surprised someone can state with any certainty that something cannot be sentimental to someone else.

You sure she didn't meant she doesn't believe they are of any sentimental value to her. Maybe the judge thinks she just wants them to sell for money.

sig-sweet

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    So was there a will? Why did one daughter get to keep all the firearms?

Anything can be sentimental to a person. An abstract concept like a memory can be sentimental. That speck of dirt can be sentimental. I'm surprised someone can state with any certainty that something cannot be sentimental to someone else.

You sure she didn't meant she doesn't believe they are of any sentimental value to her. Maybe the judge thinks she just wants them to sell for money.

There was no will, the guy offed himself.

And yes Hammer, I've watched JJ more than once......LOL

clt46910

Master
    Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2008
    Akron Indiana
    My father had guns that went back to my Great Grandfather. To keep things simple he left everything to my stepmother with the stipulation that she knew who got what after his death. He died of a sudden heart attack.

She kept every thing and sold off all the family heirlooms and history.

You know, she still does not understand how the family hates her to this day. Remarried and lives not that far away. Once in a while someone will run into her at one of the local restaurants. She tries to talk to us but everyone walks off without exknowledging that she exist.

jimbo-indy

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    N.W. Indy
    I know the feeling that some guns bring. Some will stay with me and the family: Epsylum's (my late son) SA Lightweight Champion Operator (his carry gun); his AR and Saiga 12, just the way he built them; the Ruger Super Blackhawk Hunter that he and his brother gave me for Christmas. Also, the Remington 22 (circa late 30's) that was my fathers and the gun I took my first gun safety course with back in the early 60s.

r6vr6

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Jan 28, 2009
    Granger
    To the OP Sorry about your crap head brother. Some people have no respect for tradition or values. I have a crackshot 22 that was my great grandpas. I shot it as a kid and I recall it shooting okay. I shot it a couple months ago and it couldn't hit the broad side of a barn from 10 ft. It's not for sale ...ever. The boy will get it after I go.

finity

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 29, 2008
    Auburn
    I have my Grandfathers single shot .22 rifle and I wouldn't sell it for the world. That old gun is probably 60 years old and is as accurate as h*ll. I do watch her show and enjoy it but she's an anti gun liberal PIG as far as I'm concerned.

Besides her views on guns what does she do/say that makes her a liberal pig?

Judge Judy is pretty darn conservative with the exception of her views on guns.

Contrary to the ignorant "common knowledge" being anti-gun =/= being liberal or vice versa.

Top Bottom