• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • jabbett

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 25, 2012
    I joined a few weeks ago. I haven't received anything from them yet. Hopefully, they are just backlogged.

Nayls47

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 26, 2009
    Noble County
    I joined a few weeks ago. I haven't received anything from them yet. Hopefully, they are just backlogged.

They must be 3-4 weeks behind. You should be getting it soon. My upgrade status on-line took 2 weeks. Haven't gotten my snail mail packet yet.

nb1980

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Columbus
    What are benefits to joining NRA? New gun owner here. Recently purchased first handgun but have shot before and owned shotgun for several years.

TRWXXA

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 22, 2008
    I did too although I haven't seen the charge come across my cc yet. I hope it's just because of the HUGE number of people joining in light of Herr presidents announcement this week.
    Same here. No charge on the cc yet, and it's been 6 days. I expect it's difficult keeping up with over 7,000 new membership requests per day.

How many new members do you think the Brady Campaign gets every month?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    The more of us the better!

I was really nervous when the NRA said that they would hold a press conference and support changes to help prevent mass shootings. I was very happy with what they actually said at the press conference.

I wish the NRA were more aggressive about controlling the conversation regarding 2a being about the ability to resist a tyrannical government rather than being about duck hunting, but the NRA fights the good fight and I am proud to be a member.

Top Bottom