• ...and so much more!
  • fullmetaljesus

Probably smoking a cigar.
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Indy
    I just read his agenda for semiautomatic firearms and he wants to make them NFA items charge you $200 each for them, or you can turn them in or go to prison. Whats the chances he can get this done?

If biden takes it hope the Dems don't get the senate. With republicans on the senate they will block him. But if the Dems get all three we have a real problem

https://youtu.be/w10mNJ7uDF4

1nderbeard

Master
    Local Business Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    42   0   0
    Apr 3, 2017
    Hendricks County
    If biden takes it hope the Dems don't get the senate. With republicans on the senate they will block him. But if the Dems get all three we have a real problem

https://youtu.be/w10mNJ7uDF4

From what I've seen it's highly unlike they will take the senate. Without the runoff in GA, I think we'll have 51. House has gone more R than D this election.
    All things considered, even if Trump loses (I think he will), it's been a fairly good election cycle. Shaping up for a big Red cycle in 2022. I hate moral victories, but people have spoken against radicalism. Let's hope the D party continues to push in that direction.

Expat

Pdub
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Feb 27, 2010
    Michiana
    From what I've seen it's highly unlike they will take the senate. Without the runoff in GA, I think we'll have 51. House has gone more R than D this election.
    All things considered, even if Trump loses (I think he will), it's been a fairly good election cycle. Shaping up for a big Red cycle in 2022. I hate moral victories, but people have spoken against radicalism. Let's hope the D party continues to push in that direction.
    It looks right now like both GA races will now go to run off. So if they Dems win, with Kammy as VP, they will control the Senate.

drillsgt

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    108   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Sioux Falls, SD
    It looks right now like both GA races will now go to run off. So if they Dems win, with Kammy as VP, they will control the Senate.

I bet those that gave up their Trump vote in protest for biden didn't think this would happen. I don't think anybody prepared for unfettered democratic rule.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    I bet those that gave up their Trump vote in protest for biden didn't think this would happen. I don't think anybody prepared for unfettered democratic rule.

If Republican House Members from Georgia wouldn't ran against incumbent senators it probably wouldn't have happened

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Or what? What are we in the fifth grade? Oh you mean like will I come beat you up? Pfft.

All the "gun owners" that voted Biden because orange man bad, shouldn't have a problem turning in guns since it's evidently worth it. Put your money where your mouth is.

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Or what? What are we in the fifth grade? Oh you mean like will I come beat you up? Pfft.

All the "gun owners" that voted Biden because orange man bad, shouldn't have a problem turning in guns since it's evidently worth it. Put your money where your mouth is.

Well 5th grade is where I remember hearing a lot of ultimatums that weren't backed up

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Votes for Harris/ Biden, made by "gun owners" because orange man bad, are just a bunch of hypocrites and FUDDS in my opinion. They will gladly hand over their weapons and rights. There's no use arguing with them. When you argue with an idiot, it becomes hard to see which one is the idiot. Personally, I will do my best to never deal with them again in any capacity. **** the traitors.

Bob

Bennettjh

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 8, 2012
    Columbus
    Votes for Harris/ Biden, made by "gun owners" because orange man bad, are just a bunch of hypocrites and FUDDS in my opinion. They will gladly hand over their weapons and rights. There's no use arguing with them. When you argue with an idiot, it becomes hard to see which one is the idiot. Personally, I will do my best to never deal with them again in any capacity. **** the traitors.

Bob

:+1:

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    Now that Biden has been declared the winner, i have cash to offer for firearms. No need for anyone to lose everything. Let me assume the risk of confiscation for you. Its your money and you can cash out now!

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    Now that Biden has been declared the winner, i have cash to offer for firearms. No need for anyone to lose everything. Let me assume the risk of confiscation for you. Its your money and you can cash out now!

Nah. You're amongst those to whom I would not sell a firearm. Hell, it's unlikely I would even provide defense. It's all your individual responsibility (a foreign concept to progressives).

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011

You are under the assumption that a vote for a particular candidate means you support their entire platform. Is that true for you? ....because you might be the first person I've met who was that way.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    RedMurph
    Top Bottom