• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • netsecurity

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Oct 14, 2011
    Hancock County
    It is damn obvious that Biden/Obama/Liberals have an agenda to limit us to only two rounds per gun. Biden could've said shotgun or simply 12g, but he has repeatedly specified "double barrel" for home defense, even though a double barrel is twice as heavy, usually very long, and difficult to reload.

It is scary that they do not even pretend to advocate that a pump action (870 for example) is acceptable. They subscribe 100% to Australian gun laws. Don't think for one second they would settle for anything less than Australian style gun confiscation and full bans on virtually all weapons.

In other words, the Democrat party believes the 2A protection ends at double barrel or single shot shotguns (surely smooth bore at that). Hey they are giving you twice what the old muskets had, you should be happy with that eh? Leave the scary guns to the people that took an oath to protect the constitution man...

hooky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 4, 2011
    Central Indiana
    My favorite part was the recommendation of the negligent discharge, resulting in an empty gun. It's a more dangerous (to anyone downrange) version of "throw up on your attacker".

mwcooke

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 3, 2010
    l.jpg

So, this will be okay...right?

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    Lets play a game, I'll break into joes house, once he fires off two rounds I go nuts and beat his ass and take his stuff, then he can break into mine, if he feels like boxing after I empty a magazine on him we can play, let's see which one works better??? What a dumbass! People that are that stupid should be shipped off to a remote island somewhere...

BKExpress

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Aug 24, 2011
    Gaston, IN
    I have it on good authority that uncle Joe takes every Friday through Sunday off and every other Thursday. His work ethic is pretty suspect. Semi retired really. How can anyone take him seriously?

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    and after everybody is using a double barrel to shoot down airplanes and blow up railroads they will advise we throw large soft drinks at criminals because it will make them fat and kill them eventually because a butter knife and whistles are to lethal.

I hope that makes sense to somebody other than me :):

36fan

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2013
    and after everybody is using a double barrel to shoot down airplanes and blow up railroads they will advise we throw large soft drinks at criminals because it will make them fat and kill them eventually because a butter knife and whistles are to lethal.

I hope that makes sense to somebody other than me :):

I was with you, right to the whistle part. After that :dunno:

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    You know the criminal elements of this country has got to be giddy with optimism. Who says there is no such thing as a free lunch?

aaron580

Master
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Nov 27, 2012
    Morgan County
    I was with you, right to the whistle part. After that :dunno:

Because I could imagine them (or someone) saying something about a whistle being loud and giving people ear damage or something stupid like that. With all the insanity anymore, I could totally see that happening.

Top Bottom