• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • BiscuitNaBasket

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.6%
    73   1   0
    Dec 27, 2011
    CENTRAL
    Typically order there when at work and don't feel like wasting my 30 minute lunch in traffic. I ask them to go lite on the "rabbit food / salad" and it helps...
    There's a JJ's near my workplace and I use to order from there whenever I forgot my lunch or if I felt I deserved the treat of eating out. Well, they messed my orders up more times than I can count and then took their sweet time trying to fix it. They lost my business because, at the location on Shadeland Avenue I've dealt with, they suck at completing orders how they were called in. I'm sure not all JJ's are like this, but this one location has ruined it for me.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    There's a JJ's near my workplace and I use to order from there whenever I forgot my lunch or if I felt I deserved the treat of eating out. Well, they messed my orders up more times than I can count and then took their sweet time trying to fix it. They lost my business because, at the location on Shadeland Avenue I've dealt with, they suck at completing orders how they were called in. I'm sure not all JJ's are like this, but this one location has ruined it for me.
    you must have gotten one hell of a lemon of jimmy johns. I've never had any trouble with them other than the one that delivered to IUPUI was a little slow around noon (go figure).

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    JJ's on Pendleton Pike is 100%++, lots of LEO, FF's, Military, don't think they could give two ****s about a firearm.

Firehouse sub's is blah, stand in line 20min. and get a overpriced blah warm sandwich, I do like what they do for fire Dept's and such.

Pen Station FTW!!!

patience0830

.22 magician
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 96.7%
    29   1   0
    Nov 3, 2008
    Not far from the tree
    IME, jj's sucks bad lettuce. Subway Chipotle Chicken. W/pepperjack cheese and all the veggies on honey oat bread. Chipotle sauce, some extra pepper and one stripe of mayo. mmmmmmm-mm!

nakinate

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    May 1, 2013
    Noblesville
    I haven't been to either one yet. Penn Station makes a pretty good Reuben, however that's about the only thing on the menu I'm interested in. Their fries are pretty badass too.
    A Reuben with fries and their amazing lemonade. I think I'll go there for lunch today.

SMiller

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jan 15, 2009
    Hamilton Co.
    With malt vinegar

I invented the perfect way to eat their fries, get two large cup lids stacked together upside down and fill 3/4 way with ketchup then pure malt vinegar over ketchup until it almost overflows lid, make sure you stack lids on a pile of napkins. No soggy fries!

Don't forget to pure a packet of salt on the fries and order them well done.

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    jojo99
    Top Bottom