• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Yup!

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 7, 2011
    Since we don't seem to want to tackle immigration reform - we have a lot of tourists who are not Americans, and students from abroad. I propose that in July, we use the Happy Holidays greeting as well.

g00n24

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    IN
    yeah because **** you if you're jewish/muslim/buddhist/atheist/etc.
    LOL easy there big fella! As someone else noted, I was making the point that they seem to be possibly a more conservative company than others. I do however find it annoying when PC jerkoffs go and change the way things are done just to please groups that are in the minority...you know...so no one's feelings get hurt.

dmarsh8

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Sep 10, 2011
    Katmandu
    meh i had firehouse once, decent but not anything i would crave

chic fil a had great customer service too.. first time i went was a couple months ago

WebSnyper

Time to make the chimichangas
    Rating - 100%
    64   0   0
    Jul 3, 2010
    I've never been to jimmy johns.

From what I have been told, Firehouse subs is way better.

Firehouse isn't IMO.

I went to Chic-Fil-A Saturday for the first time ever. It wowed me. That chicken sandwich was friggin' awesome.

Welcome to the dark side. Try a chicken biscuit or better yet a Chicken, egg and cheese bagel for breakfast. Pure goodness. I don't get in there as much anymore now that the one close to me stopped running most of their breakfast coupons.

But, yeah, fried chicken on a well buttered bun is pretty much pure goodness.

SkullDaddy.45

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 25, 2012
    0hio
    Firehouse isn't IMO.

Welcome to the dark side. Try a chicken biscuit or better yet a Chicken, egg and cheese bagel for breakfast. Pure goodness. I don't get in there as much anymore now that the one close to me stopped running most of their breakfast coupons.

But, yeah, fried chicken on a well buttered bun is pretty much pure goodness.
    First time ever at a Chic- Fil- A ,was when they had the support thing when the gays got all mad at 'em. Waited in line 45 minutes for a chicken sandwich, was so good, got in line again!! Best 2 hours of my day!!

Top Bottom