• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Zimm1001

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Sep 10, 2009
    You are right. They give the option of the two extra magazines or $50. It came with two magazines so I opted for the cash. I purchased it from Granger Guns in Granger, In. Nice people to deal with. Love the 3 attack labs on site. They will Love you to death. LOL

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Where's Roadie? He's a great guy to talk to about the Bersas. They are very good guns. I would stay away from the other 2 due to all the bad stuff I've heard. I can't say I've heard anything good about them besides price (not always a good thing either). You hear mixed opinions on the Bersas but for the most part they are a great bang for the buck.:twocents:

Thanks for props! Been kinda pre-occupied pately, wife had surgery last week on her ankle, so I have been taking care of her.

I agree with most everyone else. The Bersa is a great gun for the price. The other two? No so great a reputation.

Anyone who bashes Bersa has usually never shot one, or heard from a friend of a fried of my brother in law's cousin that Bersas are junk :D

Roadie

Modus InHiatus
    Rating - 100%
    17   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Beech Grove
    Just to update everyone. I did end up buying the Bersa Thunder .380 and love it. Thanks to all the tips I nixed the Phoenix, Hi Point and Jimenez. Thanks for the tips. It was extremely helpful.

Guess I should have read the entire thread before commenting, lol.

Good choice! I have the Bersa 9 Compact Pro right now and LOVE it even more than the 380.

Top Bottom