• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    What's with this concept that a 1 sided war threatening death to us as US citizens is somehow acceptable, and that we can't take action against it?

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I see it time after time, but I still don't understand why people come from other places and then complain about how things here should change to suit their ideas and ideals...when that's how it was where they just came from. If it's so good...you know where to find it.

I tried that when I lived in China. Nobody listened. :dunno:

Basically the attitude there is "go home".

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    I can't recall the last time I thought to myself "hmm, I wonder what <insert any celebrity here> thinks about <insert anything at all here>".

I have also never read a twitter, and don't feel the loss of it.

UncleMike

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    NE area of IN
    I read an article today that said a large number of NFL players are also gun owners.
    I wonder how they like "Carey The Clown" calling them Mother ****ers.
    We should ask them.....:D

BudS

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 3, 2013
    Jeffersonville, IN
    I see it time after time, but I still don't understand why people come from other places and then complain about how things here should change to suit their ideas and ideals...when that's how it was where they just came from. If it's so good...you know where to find it.

I agree!!! If you don't like America or it's ideals, then go back home and stop using our freedoms to spout out how they should be taken away from us! If you don't like it, then leave.

ezdubbin97

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 25, 2009
    Lafayette
    I wonder how Sam Elliott feels with his likeness being used as a supportive role in this little steaming pile of a sketch...I'm 99.9% sure he is very pro gun.

homer12

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 1, 2012
    It doesn't, but unfortunately there are some really dumb poeple in our country and when a celebraty takes a stance on something a lot of dumb people think, "Well if Jim Carey thinks this is wrong/right then I should too, bc hes famous and has my best interests in mind." Agree with me or not, but there are alot of poeple that think this way.

^ this is the blind leading the blind. Unfortunately famous actors think, since they have a microphone they also have a brain behind their babble. They didn't make their money on politics, but I don't think they get that concept.

cbseniour

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Feb 8, 2011
    South East Marion County
    Celebrities in general and entertainment types especially are often no better educated that any of us and seldom as well read. They run on pure emotion and the talking points they get from their handlers. They have a pulpit because of their celebrity status but if we don't pay attention to them they dry up and blow away on the wind.

I know it will never happen but no one is his right mind should allow the opinion of any celebrity to shape his or her thoughts.

Top Bottom