• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Shift

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 16, 2012
    Awesome story. I think a lot of people need reminded that self defense situations are not always 1 on 1, or 1 on 2. Thanks for posting.

Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 21, 2011
    That was absolutely fascinating. Wow!

He followed the wisest course of action even if he had been armed. It would be tough to barricade a whole theater with just one pistol even if he had one. Especially if that theater was on fire!

Titanium_Frost

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Feb 6, 2011
    Southwestern Indiana
    That was absolutely fascinating. Wow!

He followed the wisest course of action even if he had been armed. It would be tough to barricade a whole theater with just one pistol even if he had one. Especially if that theater was on fire!

Agreed. A pistol is a PERSONAL defense weapon, not protection from a siege. Like he said in the article many Korean shop owners were successful in defending their property with the use of *gasp* assault weapons.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I remember watching the news video and seeing store owners standing on rooftops with scoped bolt guns and ARs. Very sobering to see a major American city in flames.

Dwight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    OP - Thank you for that link. Reminds me of several reasons that I stand by my convictions and rights.

I have forwarded to several "on the fence" friends that I just never could find the right words for in conversation about "why" and "need"...

Repped.

Top Bottom