• ...and so much more!
  • flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    I'm 54 and if I run my cakehole around a bunch of younger warriors, I would expect to get punched. There may be a time and a place for his bs but that wasn't either.

Bob

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What fun would that be.....? We are talking about a emotional encounter between 2 former Seals.....they tend to take care of business. Stuff like this happens from time to time.

And I'm supposed to believe one is less of a douchebag than the other?

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    What a tough guy. He punched Ventura and ran off.

So this was at a bar and not at an actual funeral?

flatlander

Master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Noblesville
    Real men punch someone and run away.

When the fights over you leave. That's pretty much the way it use to be. Maybe that's part of the problem with this "new" generation......too much can't we just not resort to violence, stand in a circle and sing kumbaya? Either that or going straight to guns.America is turning into a bunch of panty waisted, everybody get's a trophy, let's not hurt anybodies fragile damn feelings, PC bull society:xmad:

Bob

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    JV has been slipping into the dark side for a good while. Not enough tin foil to cover his oversize head.
    He was good in Predator but beyond that....total loser. JMHO

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    What a tough guy. He punched Ventura and ran off.

So this was at a bar and not at an actual funeral?

You obviously didn't read the book.

It was a standing order from his Master Chief to "hit n git" so as to avoid trouble with the law.

But, I see there will be no convincing you in any way.

The fact of the matter is, whether you agree with CK's actions or not, JV is a ****bag for suing the widow who had NOTHING to do with it.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    Nah, real men disparage dead American heroes on the interwebz. :rolleyes:

Real men punch people and UN from the law, write a book and tell about it with nicknames and then go on national news and give his real name. Has nothing to do with he Kyle dying, my opinion of this matter would be the same. What makes him any better than Ventura?

The Bubba Effect

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    May 13, 2010
    High Rockies
    Real men punch people and UN from the law, write a book and tell about it with nicknames and then go on national news and give his real name. Has nothing to do with he Kyle dying, my opinion of this matter would be the same. What makes him any better than Ventura?

I don't know if Kyle was better or worse than Ventura. I didn't know either guy. I read one's book and have watched a bunch of interviews of the other. I didn't know either guy, can't speak to their character.

I do think the proper thing to do would be to drop the suit after Kyle was killed. I think that would have been the right thing for Ventura to do whether Kyle lied about him or not.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    And why would CK pick JV of all people to target if it were all contrived?

I mean there are better targets out there for this sort of behavior.

MTC

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 14, 2009
    You don't show up at a wake and start shooting your mouth about how the guy basically had it coming for fighting in this war and not expect a reaction from his buddies.
    Yep. There are some things in life ya just don't do.

... It's called discipline...
    Yyyeahh, and "discipline" doesn't always work unless enforced. On a related note, for all the criticism of sections of Indiana code levelled here and there, there is one section they got right:

IC 35-42-2-3
    Provocation
    Sec. 3. A person who recklessly, knowingly, or intentionally engages in conduct that is likely to provoke a reasonable man to commit battery commits provocation, a Class C infraction.
    As added by Acts 1976, P.L.148, SEC.2. Amended by Acts 1977, P.L.340, SEC.32.

That includes running one's ****ing mouth in such manner.

The guy they were burying was a friend of Chris Kyle.....the fallen hero was a medal of honor recipient and his family was there and had to endure hearing JV being the idiot that he is. Chris told him this and asked him to tone it down because the family was there.....JV continued and it escelated and Chris dropped him...
    So much for trying to be "reasonable" and expecting a minimal amount of decorum.

He was invited there to be a speaker for another funtion that was going on at the same place the wake was...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FxyjErVkLj8
    The first 1:50 "seals" it. 'nuff said.

Actually it is probably pretty close to the way most men used to take care of things before they became women.
    Nailed.

When the fights over you leave. That's pretty much the way it use to be.
    Yup.

Last edited:
    Top Bottom