• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Looks like there was more than met the eye behind Jesse Jackson Jr's resignation. He and his wife have been caught with their hands in the proverbial cookie jar and either have or will plead guilty to federal charges. Stealing that much money is going just a little too far apparently, even in Chicago.

This may squelch talk of shooting down airplanes and blowing up trains with assault rifles in the Jackson family for a while.

Jesse Jackson Jr., wife agree to plead guilty | General Headlines | Comcast

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Nah, scum runs deep in this family. They will plea and sell out a few other people, Jesse Jackass Sr will call on Bobo the Clown or Eric Holder quietly and get no time or very little time in a minimum security country club.

Remember this is a family of shakedown artists, they know how to play race cards. This will happen.

mike8170

Master
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 18, 2008
    Hiding from reality
    He will be going to prison, in fact, he and his wife already had a plea deal BEFORE being formally charged. I am sure that all of this was kept behind closed doors until his resignation.

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    Ya, I'm betting all this was going down when he couldn't be found, then conveniently showed up at a nut house claiming bi-polarism. That's pretty low as it cheapens what people who really have that terrible disease go thru on a daily basis.

If he goes, it won't be for long and he definitely won't be forced into tossing any salads...in the kitchen of course!

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    And what is even worse, this POS will run again and be re-elected. Obama-lama-ding-dongs are good for that! E.g. Marion Barry, Mark Morial, Ray Nagin.....

Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    This is the political culture of Chicago, and unfortunately of Illinois as well. Is it just a coincidence that the most corrupt state in the nation also has some of the most restrictive anti-gun laws. Or is it all part and parcel of the screw-the-people-and-line-the-pockets mentality?

Sainte

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 14, 2013
    The ****cago machine turns out trash that could not care less for the USA. Bobo hates this country as does his wife, Sasquatch. Remember, all for this damn flag.....

It's a real shame too as I have a few friends from around there that are truly good people, they just hate what's going on up there.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Nah, scum runs deep in this family. They will plea and sell out a few other people, Jesse Jackass Sr will call on Bobo the Clown or Eric Holder quietly and get no time or very little time in a minimum security country club.

Remember this is a family of shakedown artists, they know how to play race cards. This will happen.
    I'll bet you're right.

But I'll raise you one Al Sharpton with a bull horn.

Last edited:

Chevyman540

Plinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jan 23, 2013
    LaPorte
    Wasn't he the one that helped take Blagojevich down. Maybe they can share a cell together. I knew I left that state for a reason.

Doug

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Sep 5, 2008
    Indianapolis
    NAH! He's got an insanity defense because he's bi-polar. Of course, NOW its controlled by medication.
    His wife was just trying to "protect her family" like Slick Willy when he lied about Monica's humming. She'll probably get 18 months, reduced to "time served."

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    NAH! He's got an insanity defense because he's bi-polar. Of course, NOW its controlled by medication.
    His wife was just trying to "protect her family" like Slick Willy when he lied about Monica's humming. She'll probably get 18 months, reduced to "time served."

1. There is no insanity defense as Triple J will plead guilty.

2. He will go to the BoP, just a matter of how long.

3. Triple J's wife will plead guilty too.

4. Triple J's wife may likely end up with house arrest.

5. On WLS yesterday they were discussing all the stupid crap Triple J bought with his campaign money. A cape? He is going to prison over a fur cape?

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    Obama pardon or pardons for him and his wife possible????
    Remember original Jesse's open mike comment, when he suggested that he would like to separate Barry from his berries?
    Yea, I don't think that the President would see much upside to come from springing that weasel out of the cage.

Loco179

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Does anyone really think he is going anywhere? Hell........my bet is O will give him a pardon due to his mental illness. Then use that for pushing treatment in Obamacare. Just saying funnier things have happened.

Armed-N-Ready

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 25, 2009
    Ft. Wayne
    Illinois Politics.

I think that type of activity is a prerequisite for being elected in that state. If he goes to prison he will be in the perfect place, many of their former politicians are already there. It's like a community college for Illinois' elected officials.

Top Bottom