• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Remember original Jesse's open mike comment, when he suggested that he would like to separate Barry from his berries?
    Yea, I don't think that the President would see much upside to come from springing that weasel out of the cage.

That was not Triple J; that was his father.

Triple J

images

Rev. Jesse Jackson

The upside is that Triple J, part of the Hyde Park power structure, knows where the bodies are buried with the Syrian Mobster Rezko. Pardoning Triple J will likely buy his silence.

loudpedal

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Sep 9, 2011
    Parc Fermé
    That was not Triple J; that was his father.

Yea, I know. I like to call Jesse Sr. Original Jesse because it's like the phrase that is used in the hood "Original Gangsta" often used as a term of endearment or to show reverence to the great thugs who came before you.

These comments are in no way expressing, or implying that the author of this post thinks that either of the Jesses could be involved in thuggery, immoral, or criminal behavior. ;)

Last edited:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    Prison's too good for him. Maybe exile to the Falkland Islands? He could live out his days as a sheepherder at Goose Green.

Foxxwoof

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    Battle Ground
    I thought Chicagoans deliberately elected officials with the understanding that they would steal, siphon off money, and make back handed deals. It's a given. That's why one becomes a Chicago politician in the first place isn't it? It's obviously not to represent the people or enact change.

It's about time. Is all I have to say.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Yes, that is the Chicago arrangement.

Politicians are allowed to steal, but the voters get treats.

Besides it is Chicago, the opposition party is not the Republican Party but the United States Attorney for the Northern District of Illinois.:laugh::laugh::laugh:

cobber

Parrot Daddy
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    Sep 14, 2011
    PR-WLAF
    I thought Chicagoans deliberately elected officials with the understanding that they would steal, siphon off money, and make back handed deals. It's a given. That's why one becomes a Chicago politician in the first place isn't it? It's obviously not to represent the people or enact change.

It's about time. Is all I have to say.

It's exactly like the Communist Party in China. You can loot the public fisc, but don't get caught. If you get caught, have a heavy-hitter in your corner. If you're a lightweight, with no connections, it's pretty much the bullet in the back of the head.

I'm not being facetious. Chicago has replicated the CPC style of leadership here in the US, from process down to policy. It's barely part of America anymore.

Hookeye

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Dec 19, 2011
    armpit of the midwest
    1. There is no insanity defense as Triple J will plead guilty.

2. He will go to the BoP, just a matter of how long.

3. Triple J's wife will plead guilty too.

4. Triple J's wife may likely end up with house arrest.

5. On WLS yesterday they were discussing all the stupid crap Triple J bought with his campaign money. A cape? He is going to prison over a fur cape?

The cape will go to a tailor for the prison access mod.

Top Bottom