• ...and so much more!
  • churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    It is an act of love for many. A love of free school, free food, free rent and free health care. I don't blame them any more than I blame the raccoons who eat the dog food left on the back patio. If they bothered me I'd stop leaving the food out.

Exactly. And they drive like total idiots.

If you follow the money things may become clear.
    Also those seeking to get and hold office see these invaders as a power/voting base.

Twangbanger

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Oct 9, 2010
    ...and once again - Page 3, and the ominous, deadly silence from Hamilton County.

Gee; you'd think that when the mouthpiece of the Republican "money men" is out lubbing up on one of his puppet-handlers' pet causes, illegal immigration, it would rate at least one "hissy" response, especially after that spittle-flecked thread from last week.

No?

...Steve's the only one on duty tonight, rep-a-zentin' the cause?

Oh wait - that's right, I forgot; the Libertarian policy is _less_ restriction of immigration. (Apparently protecting the border isn't one of those essential Constitutional duties we're paying for). Got it.

CRASS LIBERTARIAN JOKE:

Q. "What's worse than a bus-load of Mexican illegals, headed north across the U.S. border with knapsacks full of Marijuana?"

A. "AN EMPTY SEAT !!!"

(I'm glad we finally found something they and Jeb Bush can agree on)

miguel

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Oct 24, 2008
    16T
    Bush, Clinton...sad to think the **** for brains people we inhabit this country with would even consider either of them for President.

Here's a short list of modern nations -- just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more -- that had a relative of a leader (President or PM) assume the same or a similarly high-profile political role within a few years after they originally served:

Philippines: Ferdinand and Emelda Marcos (husband and wife)

Philippines: Benigno and Corazon Aquino (husband and wife)

Pakistan: Zulfikar and Benazir Bhutto; Benazir Bhutto and Asif Ali Zardari (father and daughter ; wife and husband)

Argentina: Juan and Eva Perón (husband and wife)

Argentina: Néstor and Cristina Kirchner (husband and wife)

Thailand: Thaksin and Yingluck Shinawatra (brother and sister)

Quite a roll call of great nations, eh?

ModernGunner

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 29, 2010
    NWI
    Sorry Jeb, illegally entering the U.S. (not overstaying a visa, etc.) should be a mandatory (no plea bargaining, no sentence reduction, no 'good time') Level 2 felony.

Last edited:

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Gee; you'd think that when the mouthpiece of the Republican "money men" is out lubbing up on one of his puppet-handlers' pet causes, illegal immigration, it would rate at least one "hissy" response, especially after that spittle-flecked thread from last week.

No?

...Steve's the only one on duty tonight, rep-a-zentin' the cause?

Oh_d43628_2535105.jpg

evsnova74

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Near-east Indy
    The lack of regulation is only good if it supports their ideals. Talk about abortion, illegal immigration, gay marriage, etc then it turns into a big-government circle jerk here.

No one is against regulation, full stop. Freedom minded people are just against the coercive monopoly that government has on regulation. Your avatar is a straw man.

Edit: I'm not speaking to the context of your comment in relation to this thread, just your avatar. I agree that most conservatives are only for small govt when it comes to things they don't like. In my experience at least.

Last edited:

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Bush, Clinton...sad to think the **** for brains people we inhabit this country with would even consider either of them for President.

Here's a short list of modern nations -- just the ones I can think of off the top of my head, I'm sure there are more -- that had a relative of a leader (President or PM) assume the same or a similarly high-profile political role within a few years after they originally served:

Philippines: Ferdinand and Emelda Marcos (husband and wife)

Philippines: Benigno and Corazon Aquino (husband and wife)

Pakistan: Zulfikar and Benazir Bhutto; Benazir Bhutto and Asif Ali Zardari (father and daughter ; wife and husband)

Argentina: Juan and Eva Perón (husband and wife)

Argentina: Néstor and Cristina Kirchner (husband and wife)

Thailand: Thaksin and Yingluck Shinawatra (brother and sister)

Quite a roll call of great nations, eh?

South Africa- Nelson Mandella and Winnie Mandella
    USA- John Adams and John Quincy Adams...George H W Bush and George W Bush
    India- Ghandi and every relative he ever had.....

indiucky

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    This plus other things he's said in the recent past have lead me to the same conclusion. I wonder what it's like to be so power-hungry that one will sacrifice all principles and decency to obtain it. I guess I'll never know. I do know that he's never getting my vote, ever.

I believe that he and George W Bush have always felt been more friendly than most towards our neighbors South of the Border...They both grew up in Texas and Jeb's wife is Hispanic and I believe may be from Mexico...I know both Jeb and W speak fluent Spanish....I am not surprised because as far as I know this has always been their stance....

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Thomas Jefferson bypassed Congress to purchase the Louisiana Territory.....I wonder if Jefferson would pass the litmus test of Liberty?

Thomas Jefferson owned people. No way those as pure as libertarians could reference Thomas Jefferson's words or have Thomas Jefferson's image on their literature. I mean, they're libertarians, they are better than anyone else.

Top Bottom