Porter County
    sQPG6SK.gif

MisterChester

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 25, 2013
    The Compound
    No one is against regulation, full stop. Freedom minded people are just against the coercive monopoly that government has on regulation. Your avatar is a straw man.

Edit: I'm not speaking to the context of your comment in relation to this thread, just your avatar. I agree that most conservatives are only for small govt when it comes to things they don't like. In my experience at least.

My avatar is just something funny I found on the internets. I am of the belief of we could probably do without a lot of regulation we have now, but I recognize that axing regulation for the sake of axing regulation won't bring good results. Not everything can be solved with more freedom, however it should always be the first question asked. Approaching an issue by asking "how can we solve this with more freedom?" To me is the best way to approach things but I recognize it can't happen with everything.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    I don't believe they asked anyone's permission to enter this land.

Some seem to believe that this is morally equivalent to bank robbery.

It is irrelevant because that world was much different.

What nation's borders did they cross then?

What laws did they break then? What laws do they break now?

There is not much land left in this world that is not within some nation's borders. That's just how it is now. And it's going to be that way regardless of how you'd like it to be. And as it is now, it's not morally wrong for a nation to vet people who want to move within its borders.

I'm not an advocate of zero government. I could live with 90% less tho.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    They're not breaking any moral law, as far as I'm concerned. Neither were our ancestors. If I don't want them on my property, I have the right to keep them off. So do you.

Bunnykid68

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Mar 2, 2010
    Cave of Caerbannog
    Now that bugs me a whole lot more than folks sneaking over the border offering to do my landscaping.

Amen brother. When I was younger and much more ignorant and missed a fall and spring payment. Some assbag almost got my property for about $1400. I finally got a notice about a week before they would have become the new owner and I would have been homeless with a huge debt for a home I no longer owed.

steveh_131

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 3, 2009
    Porter County
    Amen brother. When I was younger and much more ignorant and missed a fall and spring payment. Some assbag almost got my property for about $1400. I finally got a notice about a week before they would have become the new owner and I would have been homeless with a huge debt for a home I no longer owed.

My in-laws almost lost their home the same way, when Wells Fargo failed to pay the property taxes that were part of the escrow.

Nothing like paying rent to keep your property.

gstanley102

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Oct 26, 2012
    Delphi
    What they (Repubs, Dems, and Libs) all ignore is,
    the illegal imigrants choose to break the law every morning they wake up.

But according to Jeb, and others, they do it out of love.
    They just love breaking the law.

hornadylnl

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 19, 2008
    FWIW, the RINO ball washer at work who campaigned for Romney in 2010 is already rooting for Jeb.

Top Bottom