• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • esrice

Certified Regular Guy
    Rating - 100%
    20   0   0
    Jan 16, 2008
    Indy
    Since both of these things have been popular topics of conversation here on INGO lately ;), here is a video.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=StnCG9SZ-xE[/ame]

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    I've been looking to get some of that and keep putting it off. I see it can be had in Indiana, so now I just need to place the order.

glockednlocked

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jun 7, 2008
    Do you buy it at wal-mart next to the bad tat remover? cause clearly the tat remover is not strong enough for the yeager meisters ink :)

Stainer

Master
    Rating - 97.1%
    33   1   0
    Feb 8, 2009
    God's Country
    I posted the link after seeing the video, not because of Yeager, but because I have been looking at it for a while now and have not seen it in any of our main LGS's in Indy. I'm sure it's not a miracle product, but if it works just as well, or better than what I use now and it is better for the environment (and my nose), I'll take it. Just need to find out about this adope firearms place

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    So has anyone used it yet ? Waddya think ?

I have used it, still use it on all of my firearms. It is a great product. Works just as good if not better then some of the lubes. Works easier on cleaning though. Also, the smell wont make you open all the windows in the house.

Oldbird13

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 5, 2012
    Hamilton County,IN
    Frog lube availability

I have used Frog Lube a couple of times. It does smell better than others...reminds me of the old clove chewing gum. Got mine through a great FFL in Hamilton County...Rick O'Leary with Adobe Premium Firearms rick@APF-LLC.com or (317) 417-2006. Very professional.

Compuvette

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 29, 2012
    NE Indiana
    I've been using Froglube for a while now to good effect. The AR's love it. Pistols like it to. Only thing I'm using with it is TR25 greese for my M1's and M14's bolts and op-rods. Use Froglube on everything else.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

Ok, this video convinced me to try this stuff. I'm going with Amazon.com. The following looks like a decent price.

[ame="http://www.amazon.com/FROGLUBE-CLP-Lubricant-Kit-Liquid/dp/B003ZW0LXQ"]Amazon.com: FROGLUBE CLP Lubricant Kit - 4oz Paste and 4oz Liquid: Sports & Outdoors[/ame]

froglube.jpg

4oz paste, 4oz liquid for $28.45 including shipping.

repeter1977

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jan 22, 2012
    NWI
    Ok, this video convinced me to try this stuff. I'm going with Amazon.com. The following looks like a decent price.

Amazon.com: FROGLUBE CLP Lubricant Kit - 4oz Paste and 4oz Liquid: Sports & Outdoors

froglube.jpg

4oz paste, 4oz liquid for $28.45 including shipping.

I had ordered a bottle awhile back, had it, lost it, so I recently ordered more on Amazon. Im sure after the new box gets here, ill find the old bottle. Which is great. Stuff is pretty amazing to clean with, and works well as a lube as well.

TheZenful1

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    May 27, 2012
    I like it so far. I've used it in both my .40 XDM and my M&P15 through a series of classes where we shot just under 1000 rounds through each. So far so good.

Top Bottom