• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dirtebiker

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    49   0   0
    Feb 13, 2011
    Greenwood
    Do you want to sign a dueling contract too?

You can use these for French Toast dueling.

frenchduelers.jpg

Absolutely!
    As long as esrice pays to fly me to Rookies house in the INGO helicopter, puts me up in a hotel of my choice, feed me at least three meals plus snacks and drinks, flies me or my remains back home, AND videos and posts it all on INGO and youtube (including full coverage of the funeral of the loser), AND promises to never post another Yeager video, then I MIGHT sign your fu**in' contract!:D

Edit: as long as we're doing this "French style", I want Sylvain as my second!

Come on Rookie, are you a coward?

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana
    The only coward I have seen as of late is Adam Lanza....

You want to see cowards?

Wait until all of the anti-gun legislation hits the floor of the House & Senate. A lot of those who profess to be pro-RKBA and who were elected partially because of that will fold like cheap suits.

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    still a chance for 15,000 Fenway, but that'll take some work and I'd have to resort personal attacks and name calling.

15,745 Fenway :rockwoot:

And I didn't even attack or name call.

Can't believe how much work I got done today...

If I try to push for 20K, Evan will kill me :D

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    15,745 Fenway :rockwoot:

And I didn't even attack or name call.

Can't believe how much work I got done today...

If I try to push for 20K, Evan will kill me :D

ESRICE.......... CHECK THE BATTERIES IN THE DIGITAL BAN HAMMER.
    I don't think they have a full charge.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Slowing down here a bit.... Could use another vehicle!

Well let me help you then:

Mr Yeager's current pot calling kettle black. Wonder how proud he is of the 11th hour flag waving third party voting BS now?

[ame]http://youtu.be/bWR2Y_NBsOQ[/ame]

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I love James Yeager and hope I can take a class this year. What you see is what you get. He has no hidden agenda like some and if you don't like what he thinks or says move on or he will be happy to tell you where to get off. The man is very knowledgable and a patriot. I need to save up my money to take a class. Hopefully fighting pistol. People who judge him based on crap are fools. James Yeager is the last person I would call a coward.

Dead Duck

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    53   0   0
    Apr 1, 2011
    I love James Yeager and hope I can take a class this year. What you see is what you get. He has no hidden agenda like some and if you don't like what he thinks or says move on or he will be happy to tell you where to get off. The man is very knowledgable and a patriot. I need to save up my money to take a class. Hopefully fighting pistol. People who judge him based on crap are fools. James Yeager is the last person I would call a coward.

Trigger Time just called me a Fool................... Reported.

Oh Ya - James Yeager is still a coward. :rockwoot:

Hey Fenway - Can I get a ride in the Bugatti now? :)

Caleb

Making whiskey, one batch at a time!
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Aug 11, 2008
    Columbus, IN

Yeager, is that you? :scratch:

billt

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 25, 2010
    Glendale, Arizona
    Yeager has a lot of knowledge and experience regarding firearms and tactics. He has seen and done a lot. The problem is he get's too emotional when he is criticized. He really blew it when he made his famous "F that" statements about gun control, and how he was, "more than happy to fire the first shot", etc. He later apologized, but the point is why talk like that to begin with? Take some time to cool down. He appears to be his own worst enemy in this regard. I won't criticize what he did, or didn't do under fire, because I have never been in that type of situation. That is not something that should be arm chair quarterbacked by people who have not been in that type of situation. It happens on way too many forums.

Top Bottom