• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • IamLegend

Marksman
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 14, 2012
    All the way Southern Indiana
    I have no reason, not to contemplate on what this fella is sayin. I don't know of him like most of you seem to so I have no preconceived opinion. Just information to process and move on. Some seem to think he's the man and some apparently think he's a coward. I heard about the vid of him running in battle but I don't know the truthful details so I will not speak to that. I have not been in a gun fight so I can't speak to that either. I have been in many, many fist fights as my dad boxed in the marines and taught me a few things that only made me think I was a tuff guy. I have a lot better sense now and keep my self out of trouble/danger the best I can but as I'm older now and have more than myself to worry about ill take all the training I can get if it will help me protect my family and innocent strangers. If this dudes an a-hole I really don't care. I'm not having him over for dinner, jeez. Could be I change my opinion the more I'm around and hear about him but for now I guess I'm pretty neutral. But I will say its hard to speak to a dudes character unless your positive on the facts.

Did get a little old him saying " whatever the case may be "

Top Bottom