• ...and so much more!
  • Mark 1911

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jun 6, 2012
    Schererville, IN
    Don't blow this one off. Chew the meat and spit out the bones. He's passing along some good stuff, but that's just my opinion.

He sort of lost me with all the rhetoric about male genitals. But I'll take your word for it and skip past the first 2 minutes and try again.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    Wow. His videos are acually getting better.

However, I did think his comment about "shifting into high gear" was kinda ironic.

Also I dont think anyone will win a GUN fight with a Katana. Even Musashi wasnt that good with a sword.

dnurk

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    13   0   0
    Jun 20, 2012
    Boone County
    Are you suggesting that James Yeager is a "Tactical Grinch"? :laugh:

This was underrated. Very funny.

0b0d4f66077ddf76af30594738fe9de9.jpg

griffin

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 30, 2011
    Okemos, MI
    What he said about guys carrying .40 caliber made me LOL....
    LOL. Yeah, Yeager has so much [edited]

As far as that comment, I use it from time to time. It's not to be taken literally so much as metaphorically. It's kind of a joke. It doesn't mean that a .357 magnum is insufficient, but he doesn't have the native intelligence to figure that out. And it certainly doesn't mean a thirty-caliber rifle cartridge is insufficient. But he lacks the critical thinking skills to figure this stuff out on his own without being told. I used to carry a .45 ACP when I began saying it. Now I carry a 5.7 and I still say it. Yet he's sure it must be a .40 carrier? :rolleyes:

Guys who obsess over others' "little dicks" are suspect to me. For a start, let's see his wife.

He is and always has been a supreme asshat. When I want to watch a youtube gun video and laugh I'll watch FPSRussia. :rockwoot:

Last edited:

M. Rockatansky

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 22, 2012
    Fairly lame justification for putting people downrange. There are other ways to create stressful situations than putting people in danger.

By that logic, one doesn't practice correctly unless people are shooting at you. Otherwise you're just shooting at paper.

kawtech87

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    45   0   0
    Nov 17, 2011
    Martinsville
    At 5ft. they would. ;)

Hmm debateable, My arm is ~27" a typical MODERN Katana is about 40" overall with a blade of ~28" so that would give a draw stroke of about 55" or just about 4.5' for an attacker of my size.

So If Im drawn and ready at 5' and he has to draw his sword, then I have a chance. But as James said in the video M.O.V.E. put distance between you and your attacker. So as distance increases my chances go up and Musahi's down. :cool: :ar15:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hmm debateable, My arm is ~27" a typical MODERN Katana is about 40" overall with a blade of ~28" so that would give a draw stroke of about 55" or just about 4.5' for an attacker of my size.

So If Im drawn and ready at 5' and he has to draw his sword, then I have a chance. But as James said in the video M.O.V.E. put distance between you and your attacker. So as distance increases my chances go up and Musahi's down. :cool: :ar15:

You dont know much about ninjas do you? :dunno:

He would move too, and faster than you can move, and do ninja rolls all over the place.To to mention that he could stop your bullets in flight with his blade before they can reach him. :rolleyes:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3_6pnDIQO_I

AndersonIN

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 21, 2009
    Anderson, IN
    It made me turn off the video. Made me realize he does not have his tongue in his cheek, just his head somewhere else.

:xmad: not :cool:

I agree...............I worry about someone that is THAT CONCERNED about someone else s private parts! Seems to be a little over sensitive! Trying to over compensate for something??????????? :dunno:

CathyInBlue

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    His t-shirt isn't 2 sizes too small!
    No it wasn't. There was still a gap around his sleeves.

Are you suggesting that James Yeager is a "Tactical Grinch"? :laugh:
    T-shirt, not heart.

What he said about guys carrying .40 caliber made me LOL....
    I'm so glad I can't be accused of having a small penis, since I carry a .45ACP.

I do too! They can do stuff like this right?
    Kenpachi is cool because he knows the meaning of "total war".

"[Musashi] didn't have to have his katana to win a gun fight." :orly:

Last edited:

TomN

'tis but a flesh wound!
    Rating - 100%
    62   0   0
    Mar 22, 2008
    Elkhart
    You guys that didn't finish the video because of a few comments are really missing out on some good info. I understand not liking some of the crap he spouts off, but you have to listen for the actual gold nuggets of info. Seriously, how many here have totally agreed with everything that their trainer has said or taught? I've listened to a lot of what I thought was BS just for the chance to get some good training info. You don't have to be a mindless follower of Yaeger to get some decent advice once in a while.

Top Bottom