• View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    All the talk about the k-31s has got me thinking I need one again. Anyone got one recently?.. anygood...from where??

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    From what I hear... Doesn't really matter where you come by one!

If you're interested, pony up the bucks and get one!

-J-

worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    I would love to, but I just ordered to m57 tokarevs and am trying to finish a 850 sq ft addition to my home(finally get my own gun room)...so prudent investigation is in order.

451_Detonics

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Mar 28, 2010
    North Central Indiana
    From what I hear... Doesn't really matter where you come by one!

If you're interested, pony up the bucks and get one!

-J-

Sums it up pretty well...

However if you are inquiring about J&G and whether or not to buy from them I can say I have bought several guns from them and have never been disappointed. Military Gun Supply is another good source.

flyinlow78

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 30, 2009
    I bought one from Military Gun Supply a year ago. I was a little disappointed in the lack of communication from them. The gun was in good condition however. I ordered one with the original walnut stock with the knowledge that an original stock would be more beat-up than a replacement stock. I'm happy with the gun though. It is a very good shooter though, and the finish was great; no rust at all.

worksalot

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 29, 2009
    Thanks for the replies. I think I might try and order one around the end of January. Do you guys think we are about to get to the end of them being imported?

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    Imports like this come in spurts. The k31 wasn't made in the quantities that the mosin nagant or mauser pattern rifles were. If you find one you like, buy it. Not for fear of these WWII classic rifles no longer being imported - but because the importers may well run out.

jblomenberg16

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    67   0   0
    Mar 13, 2008
    Southern Indiana
    You won't be dissapointed with the K31. Clearly in a different class in craftsmanship and design with its straight pull bolt. They typically shoot lights out. Only problem is the ammo is pretty expensive, although there are some ways to reload for it with standard .30caliber projectiles.

Make sure you take some time and know what you want, and decide if stock condition matters to you. Alot of them have pretty beat - up buttstocks due to years of use in the snow.

Top Bottom