• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Rarejewell

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Aug 25, 2015
    Metro Indy
    She lied. She KNOWINGLY filed a false report. Not only should she be charged criminally, She should have to pay back the costs associated with her false claim. She diverted resources from other legitimate victims/crimes and in the process could have ruined someone's life. Not only that but it makes LEO's skeptical when other real victims file a report. This just makes me furious.:xmad:

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    It's not terribly uncommon in Bloomington. Coeds regretting their inebriated bad decisions, so they fabricate a story.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural
    Bloomington woman charged in false rape report - 13 WTHR Indianapolis

Posted: Dec 09, 2015 2:31 PM EST

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -
    A 22-year-old Bloomington woman is facing charges after police say she filed a false rape report last month.

An initial hearing has been scheduled for Erica R. Kingsbury for Jan. 20th in connection with the Nov. 17, 2015 incident.

The report of an armed sexual assault in November sparked concern around the Indiana University campus. But police said last week it didn't happen as originally reported...

Mark-DuCo

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 1, 2012
    Ferdinand

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -
    A 22-year-old Bloomington woman is facing charges after police say she filed a false rape report last month.

An initial hearing has been scheduled for Erica R. Kingsbury for Jan. 20th in connection with the Nov. 17, 2015 incident.

The report of an armed sexual assault in November sparked concern around the Indiana University campus. But police said last week it didn't happen as originally reported...

Wow, I hope they throw the book at her... and maybe a chair for good measures.

Trigger Time

Air guitar master
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98.6%
    204   3   0
    Aug 26, 2011
    SOUTH of Zombie city
    I didn't realize walking alone at night was an invitation to rape. I acknowledge that Bloomington isn't safe, I lived and worked there for a long time and walked across campus alone at night often. I acknowledge that, given Bloomington's situation, walking alone at night is it a great idea. I guess I didn't realize that having bad ideas meant getting raped was your fault.

I find it fascinating that a forum dedicated to gun ownership, which should be populated by the paladin sheepdogs of modern American society, blame the victims poor decisions instead of saddling up horses and forming a hunting party. All these patriots here could rally and begin a campaign against IU to open up carry on campus, provide a welcoming culture to potential victims that could develop into training and preparedness, and try to get stuff done. You're probably right, though, it was the victim's fault.
    i didn't see anyone prior to your post say it was the victims fault. I did see people saying I'm different ways that alittle common sense and situational awareness would help prevent being in a situation to become a victim. Just like I wouldn't as a white male walk around after dark in most urban neighborhoods in Indy.
    I don't even walk around my own neighborhood that late or alone.
    Its not her fault she got raped but it's never a bad idea to look at the reasons that contributed to making a victim vulnerable to a predator scum bag. It can prevent other victims!
    and as far as forming a lynch mob , hell in all for it if you could be sure you were Hanging the right bad guy. I think we should shoot sexual predators on site. Sadly we don't have laws that support this

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Yeah, you gotta step up to this crap otherwise there'll be some that think it's no big deal to waste resources and cast false charges on folks.

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. -

M67

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    23   0   0
    Jan 15, 2011
    Southernish Indiana
    Btown/Monroe Co has a tendency to turn their head to drug issues. These sort of minor "victim-less crimes" :rolleyes: might reflect poorly on IU, where the money is.

Money is the key issue, or at least to me it is. Lot of people in BC who's been arrested for manuf. or dealing in meth get arrested 1 day and released the next and nothing seemingly ever comes of it cause the county can't get any money out of them so they'll just let them go unless there's something "serious" they can add to the charge. A house can burn down with a meth lab in it, have modified propane tanks sitting outside, be extremely obvious what was going on, yet no one gets arrested or investigated. Same with the people who hasn't been able to get a driver's license in decades yet still drive everywhere. Could be wrong, but that's the way it has seemed like for a long time now

Top Bottom