It's the guns fault that Chiefs player shot himself?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Dwight

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Apr 24, 2011
    Sheridan
    I started to add a comment to the article but it looks like 100% of his readers have handled this on my behalf. Nobody is supporting this idiot. I can't even get signed up quick enough to submit...

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Wow, what a pathetic article. I'm not sure I agree with a single sentence of it sans the part about this being a tragic situation. I guess domestic disputes have never made use of knives, bats, fists, etc. He truly is blind to logic.

Que

Meekness ≠ Weakness
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 98%
    48   1   0
    Feb 20, 2009
    Blacksburg
    For the most part, gun culture causes people to act even more humble in the face of stupidity. Thug culture causes young people to kill without remorse for life lost or fully contemplating ramifications; it's about reputation. I believe anytime a person takes a life in the way this occurred, it's about inferior mental health and overwhelming cowardice.

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    This guy must be talented with a keyboard to be able to type with his head that far up his own ass.

Blame the gun? Give me a break, no need to even comment on that here.

Delay the game? For what? To honor the death of a coward who murdered his girlfriend, left his child an orphan and selfishly killed himself? Unbelievable. F belcher and what he did. He deserves nothing from anyone in the way of respect, remembrance or pity.

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    Delay the game? For what? To honor the death of a coward who murdered his girlfriend, left his child an orphan and selfishly killed himself? Unbelievable. F belcher and what he did. He deserves nothing from anyone in the way of respect, remembrance or pity.

Couldn't agree more.

JB357Mag

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 26, 2012
    Yea!
    This guy must be talented with a keyboard to be able to type with his head that far up his own ass.

:+1:

danbb

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Jul 31, 2012
    Cedar Lake
    Just regurgitated anti-gun shill, you hear it every time there is a shooting. I wonder what part of protecting your own property he doesn't get or agree with

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy
    My guess is that this guy (the author of the article) got beat up a lot as a kid, and at some point was snubbed by the cheerleaders in his high school. I don't know which he has more disdain for, guns or football... :nuts:

DoggyDaddy

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    73   0   1
    Aug 18, 2011
    Southside Indy

Exactly!

phylodog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    59   0   0
    Mar 7, 2008
    Arcadia
    My guess is that this guy (the author of the article) got beat up a lot as a kid, and at some point was snubbed by the cheerleaders in his high school. I don't know which he has more disdain for, guns or football... :nuts:

I think it's more likely that he was raised in an upper middle class home in a nice neighborhood where bad things never happened. That is typically what allows people to believe that human beings are kind, gentle and caring by nature and that guns are responsible for turning people into monsters. Unfortunately his ignorance is not rare in our society.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area

+1.......
    Total waste of skin. A$$ hat of the highest order. Coward in the truest sense of the word.
    Mental issues, well, maybe. Idiot savant...oh yeah.

Moment of silence....really. Maybe for the girlfriend, not for him.
    End of rant.

littletommy

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 29, 2009
    A holler in Kentucky
    I'm not certain, but that article very well may have been the dumbest thing I've ever read. :n00b:

How do idiots like that even find their way to a keyboard to string together such an idiotic piece of crap?

scottka

Master
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Jun 28, 2009
    SW IN
    For those that don't watch football, they just read the part about the handguns being irrelevant for defense and only useful to escalate otherwise harmless situations into deadly ones during halftime of Sunday Night Football. My blood is BOILING!!! He started with saying how much he agreed with an article and then he quoted it. Truly pathetic to insert their pathetic agenda into an NFL game's halftime broadcast.

He better hope that he makes it out of Texas after a comment like that...

Site Supporter

INGO Supporter

Forum statistics

Threads
    Members
    Latest member
    Michael.
    Top Bottom