• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Disposable Heart

Grandmaster
    Rating - 99.6%
    246   1   1
    Apr 18, 2008
    Greenfield, IN
    Have a horrible recurring dream for the past 4 years where I fell out of the Chase Tower in downtown Indy while wearing one of my business suits. I know the time too b/c my watched stopped when I hit the ground, 4:03 PM, December 21st, 2012. I think I was pushed and the person I see before I fall gets clearer every so often. I've talked to people about it before and they think I am nuts, but hey, I'm in the clear if I just don't wear my watch that day, right?

printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Have a horrible recurring dream for the past 4 years where I fell out of the Chase Tower in downtown Indy while wearing one of my business suits. I know the time too b/c my watched stopped when I hit the ground, 4:03 PM, December 21st, 2012. I think I was pushed and the person I see before I fall gets clearer every so often. I've talked to people about it before and they think I am nuts, but hey, I'm in the clear if I just don't wear my watch that day, right?

How do you know you hit the ground, do you see yourself on the ground and read the watch?

Maybe you are the pusher instead of the pushee....

:laugh: nah, I wouldn't worry about it.

jmichaelj4

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Dec 16, 2011
    Indianapolis
    Creepy

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Let start by saying I don't think the WORLD will end Fri, I will be here Sat writing tiresome posts as usual.

But I do think some crap is going to happen. At least where I live I bet there will be tons of degenerate parties. What better reason for a depraved soul to throw a party than the end of the world, even if only the mentally diminished believe it. There will be destruction, man made destruction.

I will be on alert guarding my house and my possessions against legions of low life's. After all it tis the season for mayhem and destruction as a normal course of events for year (the 24th and 25th being the biggest crack head shopping days of the year). Seven days ago I had the back window of my van broken out. No thievery just shenanigans from the scum population section of Indy.

Be alert for asshats galore on Friday, that is my humble advice.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Let start by saying I don't think the WORLD will end Fri, I will be here Sat writing tiresome posts as usual.

But I do think some crap is going to happen. At least where I live I bet there will be tons of degenerate parties. What better reason for a depraved soul to throw a party than the end of the world, even if only the mentally diminished believe it. There will be destruction, man made destruction.

I will be on alert guarding my house and my possessions against legions of low life's. After all it tis the season for mayhem and destruction as a normal course of events for year (the 24th and 25th being the biggest crack head shopping days of the year). Seven days ago I had the back window of my van broken out. No thievery just shenanigans from the scum population section of Indy.

Be alert for asshats galore on Friday, that is my humble advice.

You are only a few blocks from me ...Yes

Gino66

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 17, 2012
    SWIN
    Box-o-Zombie bullets loaded already in seven "special" mags for the .45, then there are the .44Mag silvertips in case of werewolves, and wooden arrows for vampires. For me, a cold six of Stella and pretzels-n-popcorn for the movie marathon I plan to watch as the 21st rolls into the 22nd without incident...but at the ready just for fun

HICKMAN

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Jan 10, 2009
    Lawrence Co.
    Going to the IU game tomorrow night, so if the worlds gonna end, it should be with a Hoosiers victory.

Now... if IU loses to St. Mary's.... we're packing up and heading to the hills...

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs
    Y2K and this Mayan Crap are all part of a big set up. People will recall these days in the near future, scoffing and following their own evil desires. They will say, “Where is this ‘coming’ he promised? Ever since our ancestors died, everything goes on as it has since the beginning of creation.”
    I assure you:
    The heavens will disappear with a roar; the elements will be destroyed by fire, and the earth and everything done in it will be laid bare.
    It's coming.
    Just probably not this Friday.

Mackey

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Nov 4, 2011
    interwebs

Nope.
    That's not how it works. Haven't you seen Twilight Zone. It'll end up on your wrist somehow.
    When you're ready, let me know and I'll interpret that dream for you.

TopDog

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    19   0   0
    Nov 23, 2008
    Box-o-Zombie bullets loaded already in seven "special" mags for the .45, then there are the .44Mag silvertips in case of werewolves, and wooden arrows for vampires. For me, a cold six of Stella and pretzels-n-popcorn for the movie marathon I plan to watch as the 21st rolls into the 22nd without incident...but at the ready just for fun

What??? No depleted uranium ammo for the real nastiness?

Bigshep

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 29, 2012
    New Albany
    I'm sure that someone will be doing something stupid somewhere. I'm just hoping that it won't be anywhere near me. I think the AK will def be on duty for the duration of the apocalypse just in case.

RobbyMaQ

#BarnWoodStrong
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Mar 26, 2012
    Lizton
    I just checked the forecast again, all still seems good... They raised it about 50 degrees for friday
    end-of-world-humor.jpg

SnoopLoggyDog

I'm a Citizen, not a subject
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Feb 16, 2009
    Warsaw
    I work in the emergency management field. I was asked by our local police if I was ready for the end of the world on the 21st? My response was the following;
    According to anthropological and archeological evidence, the Mayans did not recognize the Creator of the Universe. Due to their practice of human sacrifice, they displayed no evidence of having a relationship with the Savior of the World. Additional cultural evidence demonstrated that they did not acknowledge the presence of the Holy Spirit. With this in mind, why would I give a rip about their silly calendar?

Last edited:
    Top Bottom