• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Lucas156

Master
    Rating - 100%
    14   0   0
    Mar 20, 2009
    Greenwood
    With the new cross over SUVs I wouldn't even consider buying a new truck. Now an older one as a secondary vehicle would be a great idea for Home depot trips etc. but for every day driving it makes a lot more sense to get in a crossover Suv that gets up to 30mpg and still have more room than a truck. Now thats if you're buying new if not I would say it doesn't apply.

canterbc

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Jul 13, 2012
    Noblesville
    With the new cross over SUVs I wouldn't even consider buying a new truck. Now an older one as a secondary vehicle would be a great idea for Home depot trips etc. but for every day driving it makes a lot more sense to get in a crossover Suv that gets up to 30mpg and still have more room than a truck. Now thats if you're buying new if not I would say it doesn't apply.

I doubt I will buy new. You can get some great bang for your buck buying a car with 15k miles. I would consider buying new so I could get exactly what I want but they would have to give me a crazy good deal.

bman1962

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 15, 2010
    Huntington, Indiana
    2011 F150 Supercrew with Ecoboost here. I love it.

My truck is a 2012 Lariat supercrew with the 5.0 engine in it. I love this truck!!!! I stayed away from the ecoboost because I plan on driving this truck untill the wheels fall off and I figured this motor might have less mechanical issues over the long haul. I hope I'm right.
    I didn't even test drive an ecoboost because I knew I would want one afterwards. Best of luck to you with your truck. :patriot:

Top Bottom