• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • STEEL CORE

Master
    Rating - 100%
    93   0   0
    Oct 29, 2008
    Fishers
    Hoodies, scarf, gloves, sun glasses, all part of the hood fashion worn by todays thugs. No prints and "It ain't me" video is all Detectives get nowadays.

dudley0

Nobody Important
    Rating - 100%
    99   0   0
    Mar 19, 2010
    Grant County
    Last year whenever the cell phone would ring late and after hours I would worry about who passed away....Now I worry about whether there is a stolen car through the front door...

Maybe rent a diamond tipped hole saw and cut the cement in front of the store. Dig down a foot or more and place a steel pipe. Fill that with cement as you bed it in the hole. Paint it yellow or buy a plastic cover. They can still ram through it if they are really determined, but chances of hanging the vehicle get better.

The deeper you bury it the better. I would do this to avoid damage from idiot fork lift operators. I-Beams work well too.

All of this is dependent upon who owns the building and what the front looks like already. If nothing else it might be a deterrent to a smash and grab crew.

BehindBlueI's

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    29   0   0
    Oct 3, 2012
    Morons. How hard is it to carry bolt cutters?

Never mind, they already demonstrated they arent too bright due to their actions.

EDIT Hit reply on wrong comment. I was referring to the fact that a silly cable stopped them after they got past the hard part.

Most of these guys aren't Oceans Eleven, which is why I laugh at the guys who argue that various security measures are useless because they can be defeated. Yes you can cut open a safe. If you have the tools. And the time. With layered security, like an alarm going off...

2A_Tom

Crotchety old member!
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Sep 27, 2010
    NWI
    We need laws against breaking and entering, burglary, robery ans stealing in general. That would stop all of this stuff.

Top Bottom