• Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I was talking to a missionary friend to Uganda on furlow last night at church.

His dad planted a church in British Columbia, CA.

Said they have a huge Persian ministry. I was like “Iranians??”

Seems they’re of a different sort once they’re out from under the regime.
    Look as recently as the early 70s. They were one of the most cosmopolitan countries in the region. Then the crazies took over and they went from bikinis to burkas.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Look as recently as the early 70s. They were one of the most cosmopolitan countries in the region. Then the crazies took over and they went from bikinis to burkas.
    Yep. I think it was like Turkey was getting before Erdogan started going back the other way.

The Shah, while friendly to the west, also had a secret police force known for making political opponents disappear. And torture at their hands was reportedly a very common thing. The Shah was no boy scout. I guess if both governments are similarly repressive, I´d rather have the one that was pro-US. But it´s not like that was a particularly rosy time in the Middle East, either.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    While they are quite expensive, the Sensor Fused Weapon is delivered by a CBU-103. Or were you kickin it old school with cluster bombs. Some explode on impact, some explode when you step on them, some explode in 20 minutes if stepped on or not.
    Cluster Bombs.. the unexploded bomblets … well if your using pager bombs, you probably won’t be sweating the details on cluster bombs.

Rating - 100%
    22   0   0
    Dec 29, 2008
    Brownsburg
    Cluster Bombs.. the unexploded bomblets … well if your using pager bombs, you probably won’t be sweating the details on cluster bombs.
    Pacers were precise I'm hitting exactly who you aim for. Cluster bombs are the opposite, depending on the type. I believe the IDF and Mossad go to great lengths to be precise or they actually should use cluster bombs.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    these are the "cluster bombs" Israel should be using.
    View attachment 383990
    Can't do that. To many innocent civilians.
    Hezbollah has taken over Christian Lebanese homes seeking protection from being bombed.
    It's now going to be CQB fight. Lebanese Christian army needs to step in now also.

It's time to rid Lebanon of these true believers. Let Lebanon return to being the Las Vegas of the middle east.

spencer rifle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    70   0   0
    Apr 15, 2011
    Scrounging brass
    The celebrating Muslims are all Sunni, while Iran is Shiite. Whenever we get out of their way, they resume killing each other as they've done for the past 1300 years.

Yesterday SWMBO broke up a potential fight among first graders at her school. When asked what brought that on, one of them said "He's Shiite!" First graders, already taught to hate.
    Her sister was helping recent immigrants in her town for years. She was especially close to one family with a little boy, who loved her like a grandma. They went back to Iran for a year and returned. When she went to visit them, the first thing the little boy said to her was "Death to America!"

That's what we're up against. Don't underestimate them.

BigMoose

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Apr 14, 2012
    Indianapolis
    these are the "cluster bombs" Israel should be using.
    View attachment 383990
    They would need a B-52 first.

Which you picked an interesting picture. I think this was a test to test the equipment for the B-52 to drop the more modern MK 80 series bombs.

Which tells you how freakin old the B-52 is, it predates the Mk 80 series.

1727800204786.jpeg
    The B-52s continued to use the M117 bomb from the Korean war erea until we finally ran out of the things..IN 2015
    Well the ones we have anyway, M117s have been spotted on Isreali aircraft in the current conflict.. Waste not, want not...

I remember when US stocks ran low of M117, they gathered the last ones up, and dropped them on some tiny island off Guam to get rid of them.

HoosierLife

Expert
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jun 8, 2013
    Greenwood
    The celebrating Muslims are all Sunni, while Iran is Shiite. Whenever we get out of their way, they resume killing each other as they've done for the past 1300 years.

Yesterday SWMBO broke up a potential fight among first graders at her school. When asked what brought that on, one of them said "He's Shiite!" First graders, already taught to hate.
    Her sister was helping recent immigrants in her town for years. She was especially close to one family with a little boy, who loved her like a grandma. They went back to Iran for a year and returned. When she went to visit them, the first thing the little boy said to her was "Death to America!"

That's what we're up against. Don't underestimate them.
    Yeah, you’re right. I forgot the Sunni/Shiite angle.

Top Bottom