• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • the1kidd03

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jul 19, 2011
    somewhere
    I'm not going for an Sunday afternoon cruise if gas is $10 a gallon.
    Indeed. My training and shooting plans have been severely dampered this year due to ammo. There are several Walmarts on my way to work and another one right around the corner from my office so it doesn't take much effort to stop in and check pretty regularly. Regardless, I haven't been able to shoot nearly as much as I normally would have or would like to yet this year.

If gas goes much beyond $4/gallon I'll buy a bicycle and start peddling. It's healthier and at those prices I could buy a new bike each week for what it would cost to fill up my pickup, LOL.

DIRTROAD

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 11, 2013
    Wow this post is all over the place , i dont care what it is it is worth what ever someone is willing to pay

Wdsman11

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 7, 2013
    After owning my business for several years I talked with an older lady that owned 10 businesses. When I talked to her about competitors and gouging she stated " Whatever the market will bear". " If people are paying the price, whatever it is, then it is not too much".

1775usmarine

Sleeper
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    84   0   0
    Feb 15, 2013
    IN
    They don't make as many LP's as they did back then. I have my own collection, some of it is going for 150 some for 10 dollars. Some people like me who happens to be 27 and know what vinyl is prefer the sound to other audio formats. It takes me back to when I was growing up late 80's early 90's and life was much better than it is today. The media hadn't gotten a deep foothold on the people as they do now with all this social media crap. People weren't blowing money on ridiculously high priced cell phones or other lame merchandise. People had jobs and there was a strong middle class.

Top Bottom