• ...and so much more!
  • Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    OK, I looked as soon as the announcement was over. And at that time the markets were not going south. I now see they are all trending downward.

Glad I sold those fats a few weeks ago. And of course this is going to effect corn n beans, rite now when harvest is starting. I rarely time any market correctly, guess even a blind pig finds an acorn now and then.

snorko

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    369   0   0
    Apr 3, 2008
    Evansville, IN
    I've been planning on selling a decent amount of silver to shift into other assets but now I want to see if / where it settles for now. Looking at some charts, silver was last in this range in +/-January 2013. Gold then was around $1,680 with a ratio of 53:1. So either gold is way over priced or silver should be $45-$50/oz.

Mij

Permaplinker
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    May 22, 2022
    In the corn and beans
    I've been planning on selling a decent amount of silver to shift into other assets but now I want to see if / where it settles for now. Looking at some charts, silver was last in this range in +/-January 2013. Gold then was around $1,680 with a ratio of 53:1. So either gold is way over priced or silver should be $45-$50/oz.
    Now yer learning.

Both are being artificially manipulated, gold should be over 10,000 and sil should be over 200. Just my opinion though. They are two totally different commodities used for different things. They should not have any relationship.

Anyone look at the market as it stands now? Gold over 2600. Sil over 31.

Top Bottom