• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • grunt soldier

Master
    Rating - 100%
    71   0   0
    May 20, 2009
    hamilton county
    If you look around on the forums you can easily get into reloading very cheap. You don't have to have the best of the best when starting out. There are a ton of people who get into it and decide it's not for them and sell their items at a loss.

I load 9 mil on my 1050 and I can do 1k in a hour easy. it's a lot of fun sitting there pulling the lever and watching everything go round and round. I however enjoy loading my precision 308 even more. Making sure everything is just right. then seeing the results. is awesome.

Mycroft

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Jan 20, 2013
    Indianapolis area
    The best part of reloading is that when the shelves are bare, you can still enjoy your recoil therapy.
    For the past couple of years, I've shot very little .22 since it has been so difficult finding it. As long as you have primers, powder and bullets, you can shoot 9mm for about the same price that .22 is currently selling.

shootr

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 31, 2015
    Mooresville
    My wife and I shoot 9mm a lot, and it has saved me money. Plus, I enjoy reloading, sit at my bench and can crank it out pretty good, when I get into a Groove, as they say. Cost about 10 cents a round with cooper jacket bullets if you watch cost of components. when you go to the range, you can pick up your brass and most times, other shooters will give you theirs if they don't reload. Trash cans at ranges is a great place to pick up boxes for your reloads also. I am not proud at all, to do a little diving for ammo boxes.

Top Bottom