• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    I was watching the evening news. What I'd like to know is who designated Jared Fogel as Zionsville's most famous citizen ? ! !

Surely, from all of the sports figures (retired or active) there must be someone more "famous."

gunworks321

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    69   0   0
    Nov 25, 2008
    Noblesville
    I was watching the evening news. What I'd like to know is who designated Jared Fogel as Zionsville's most famous citizen ? ! !

Surely, from all of the sports figures (retired or active) there must be someone more "famous."

I thought their very own Shannon of Moms need some action fame was the most famous.

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    It was a State Police mobile cyber forensic unit according to Chuck Cohen commander of the Indiana Internet Crimes Against Children unit,

You know, the more I look at that license plate, might be ISP sex wagon instead of DOJ. I think the one that comes over here is from Cincy.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012
    Not sure how you can even tell from seeing the back of her head and right arm.

bwframe you need to get out more if this is all it takes to get you fired up.

8250397_G.jpg

Take it easy! Not really much to work with, but so far it is encouraging. Not bad form. Points for carrying. Granted, she could have a face that could sink a ship, but we are talking law here, so we can go with innocent until proven guilty. :):

pudly

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    Nov 12, 2008
    Undisclosed
    Take it easy! Not really much to work with, but so far it is encouraging. Not bad form. Points for carrying. Granted, she could have a face that could sink a ship, but we are talking law here, so we can go with innocent until proven guilty. :):

That isn't exactly the theme of today's posts.

IndyDave1776

Grandmaster
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    12   0   0
    Jan 12, 2012

Innocent enough for me.

jared-fogle-a-800.jpg

Top Bottom