• ...and so much more!
  • printcraft

INGO Clown
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 14, 2008
    Uranus
    Jared will be back...... everyone get ready.

product_main_u_zombie.jpg

:runaway:

Clay

Grandmaster
    Rating - 98.8%
    81   1   0
    Aug 28, 2008
    Vigo Co
    Cared enough to read the title........ hell I read a LOT of titles around here. This one struck me as a 'who cares' moment......

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    Honestly, while I'm not surprised anymore at the people who get caught up in that ****, I suspect his former foundation director is trying to leverage a better deal by "turning in" Fogle.

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    Honestly, while I'm not surprised anymore at the people who get caught up in that ****, I suspect his former foundation director is trying to leverage a better deal by "turning in" Fogle.

I'd like to think if I were involved in that and my foundation director got caught, my computers would have all done a Lois Lerner or sunk in an unfortunate boating accident shortly after his arrest.

Cameramonkey

www.thechosen.tv
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    35   0   0
    May 12, 2013
    Camby area
    I havent followed the clickbait. But I heard he isnt the actual target per someone else who despises clickbait... They are just using his name to generate clicks. The headlines mention his home, but buried in the article they mention he personally isnt the suspect... Thats what I heard, and I dont feel like generating clicks if thats the case.

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    I havent followed the clickbait. But I heard he isnt the actual target per someone else who despises clickbait... They are just using his name to generate clicks. The headlines mention his home, but buried in the article they mention he personally isnt the suspect... Thats what I heard, and I dont feel like generating clicks if thats the case.

Side tangent, I too absolutely LOATH clickbait. It probably makes me angrier than it should.

Top Bottom