• ...and so much more!
  • JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I knew there were better pics out there, was hoping you'd come along with them. I couldn't get a capture of the crappy WTHR video from the front, like I seen on TV only once.

You are right, different agent. She wears her gear similar to the other special agent. (Note the 3:00/9:00 gun and mags, she's a shooter. Another area of interest is the two blades.)

These two agents wear their clothing cut the same also. I'm betting they are roomies...
    I want pics of the pillow fights.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Guys, you know, her husband, the former SEAL or MARSOC or whatever, may not have the same sense of humor as you.:D

I think she is very professional and if she encounters anyone I represent I am sure it is a big, big misunderstanding.
    Us doughy middle aged guys ain't scared of a retired SEAL or MARSOC or whatever. Right guys?

funeralweb

Expert
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Feb 9, 2013
    Earth/East Central I
    241v5zc.jpg

tbhausen

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    85   0   0
    Feb 12, 2010
    West Central IN
    She's wearing some sort of IndyCar hat ;)

Also, and I don't mean to be a prude, but it does kind of surprise me how far the comments have gone with respect to this female FBI agent(s). There are plenty of women and plenty of law enforcement officers here. This ain't the locker room at the men's athletic club. We should probably be a bit more respectful.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    If trepidation means peeing a little when you **** off an ex-seal or other real life ninja type, then, OK.;)
    Could be :): "Trepidation:: A feeling of fear that causes you to hesitate because you think something bad or unpleasant is going to happen"

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009
    Usually I get nothing accomplished while posting stuff about nothing on the internet.

Top Bottom