• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Indy-Mike

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    9   0   0
    Jul 5, 2013
    Carmel
    This raid was about 200 yards from my house, and I made sure to shoot pics of the hot FBI agent this time. I think it's a different agent from the Fogel raid. Not as tall and different hair color.

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    It's obvious she's communicating with us. OBVIOUS.

Communicating with us? I don't know about that, but she's well aware of her affect on us...and numerous other forums populated by a high percentage of doughy, middle aged guys (Represent!).

T.Lex

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Mar 30, 2011
    This raid was about 200 yards from my house, and I made sure to shoot pics of the hot FBI agent this time. I think it's a different agent from the Fogel raid. Not as tall and different hair color.

I have that same kind of case for my Samsung. It is a good value.

bwframe

Loneranger
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    95   0   0
    Feb 11, 2008
    Btown Rural

I knew there were better pics out there, was hoping you'd come along with them. I couldn't get a capture of the crappy WTHR video from the front, like I seen on TV only once.

You are right, different agent. She wears her gear similar to the other special agent. (Note the 3:00/9:00 gun and mags, she's a shooter. Another area of interest is the two blades.)

These two agents wear their clothing cut the same also. I'm betting they are roomies...

HoughMade

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Oct 24, 2012
    Valparaiso
    Is it just the angle, or does it look like she prefers a long slide?

No matter what they say, they all do.

Anyhoo, at a place I used to work, our Office Manager, who hired all of the staff, used to use his hiring power to do what he could to keep the morale up among the males in the office. I see a similar pattern. I don't know who the person in Quantico is, but I applaud the effort put forth in recruiting.

Last edited:

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

1. Thank you!
    2. What you're saying suggests that there may in fact be even more of them. This is excellent news for the doughy middle aged guys among us (all of us).
    3. We all know you have more photos. Cough them up!

Communicating with us? I don't know about that, but she's well aware of her affect on us...and numerous other forums populated by a high percentage of doughy, middle aged guys (Represent!).

Agreed.

It's been that way since the beginning of time. Or at least since personal grooming was invented.

I have that same kind of case for my Samsung. It is a good value.

Do tell!

Also, appears to be carrying a knife.... I wonder what kind.....

Perhaps with a blade of some kind?

Where does she keep the blue gloves

Pocket sized.

Call me "Sherlock."

Regular or tight pocket size?

I knew there were better pics out there, was hoping you'd come along with them. I couldn't get a capture of the crappy WTHR video from the front, like I seen on TV only once.

You are right, different agent. She wears her gear similar to the other special agent. (Note the 3:00/9:00 gun and mags, she's a shooter. Another area of interest is the two blades.)

These two agents wear their clothing cut the same also. I'm betting they are roomies...

Okay, now we have makings of a movie. A MOVIE.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    1. Thank you!
    2. What you're saying suggests that there may in fact be even more of them. This is excellent news for the doughy middle aged guys among us (all of us).
    3. We all know you have more photos. Cough them up!

Agreed.

It's been that way since the beginning of time. Or at least since personal grooming was invented.

Do tell!

Perhaps with a blade of some kind?

Regular or tight pocket size?

Okay, now we have makings of a movie. A MOVIE.

Surely she has to examine something on the ground occasionally. Where are those photos?

rhino

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Indiana

Kirk Freeman

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Mar 9, 2008
    Lafayette, Indiana
    Guys, you know, her husband, the former SEAL or MARSOC or whatever, may not have the same sense of humor as you.:D

I think she is very professional and if she encounters anyone I represent I am sure it is a big, big misunderstanding.

Top Bottom