• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • flightsimmer

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 27, 2008
    S.E. Indy
    Is Obama skeet or trap shooting and are we sure it's even really him?
    Something looks odd about the smoke.
    untitled_zps7554942a.jpg

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    The smoke is coming from the ported barrel. It would be hard to determine if it's skeet or trap without seeing more of the area. But judging from the direction he is shooting, and his stance, I would GUESS that its trap.

71silverbullet

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    36   0   0
    Oct 30, 2010
    Southern, In
    Riddle me this....what is the difference between skeet and trap? What are the clays that walmart sells, cause I shoot a lot of those...
    When shooting trap you stand behind the "trap house" where the clays are thrown from. They all are thrown out away from the shooter.
    Skeet has two trap houses, you stand between them and the birds are thrown in different patterns back and forth between the two houses alternately.
    They both use the type of clays that you buy from Wal Mart

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    Yeah your probably right , EFF it .

Nobody cares about all the other lies he's told so why now should we care if he actually goes shooting like the rest of us ?

I mean , what's the worst that could happen , right ? :dunno:

Yes, THIS is what we need to focus on. Got it. It makes NO difference in our current political state of affairs. If he shoots a shotgun...great...he isn't trying to ban those. I doubt this is a bold face lie. Like most things in politics, he shoots a time or 2 then states he is a "shooter". Politicians do it all the time. They do something once or twice then go around claiming to be experts and that they've done it since childhood. Same old song and dance. In the end it has ZERO bearing. Quite frankly, it looks like him shooting a shotgun. Do we not have enough REAL scandals already that we don't need to invent one?

Denny347

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Mar 18, 2008
    Napganistan
    The fact that he's the leader of a nation and thus expected to uphold certain values. Therefore, if he's lying .......... well, I'll let that speak for itself....

Good Lord, find me a President in recent history that hasn't lied to us. Those "values" you want vanished a long time ago. Sad state of affairs. Depending on your political leanings, lies from the opposite side are evil but lies from your same side are necessary. I propose that ALL lies from either party are wrong. Seems like I am in a minority though.

johnny45

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2013
    What the Führer fails to recognize is that the Second Amendment is not about skeet or trap.

Frosty

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 27, 2013
    Greencastle
    It's to bad money and Hollywood play such a huge role in Washington, they just don't seem to understand they work for us, maybe we should fire them all (or most) and start over!

Sfrandolph

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    2   0   0
    Nov 23, 2012
    Boone county
    The whole photo looks photoshopped. To aim properly, Der Fuhrer would have to be looking from the eye in his forehead. His hand grips look fishy or maybe just wimpy. Course Der Fuhrer is a total wimp. Also, does anyone have a shotgun with a port that is at least 6 to 8 inches down the barrel? Oh, and only one port. I personally have never seen such a shotgun. Not saying that they don't exist.

Mgderf

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    44   0   0
    May 30, 2009
    Lafayette
    Denny347;3826366 If he shoots a shotgun...great...he isn't trying to ban those.[/QUOTE said:
    Um, I beg to differ.

My Saiga .410 has a removable magazine (clip:rolleyes:) that holds more than 10 rounds.
    They make 50 round drums for the Saiga 12ga. If he's not after them in particular yet, he will be soon.
    I'm not sure the man is capable of recognizing the truth. He's lived a lie for so long now...

Top Bottom