obama-shotgun-photoshop_03.jpg

Now you are insulting Elmer! ;)

thompal

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 27, 2008
    Beech Grove
    The only reason this has become something, is we made it something. It would be 100 times more effective for us, if nobody said anything, and just blew it off.

Sarcasm, ridicule, parody, and humor. All VERY valid forms of guerrilla theater, and all are wonderful weapons in the War on Idiocy.

JettaKnight

Я з Україною
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Oct 13, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    The fact that he's the leader of a nation and thus expected to uphold certain values. Therefore, if he's lying .......... well, I'll let that speak for itself....

Really? Not knowing the difference between trap and skeet makes him unqualified to be president? Really? I not trying to defend the guy, but come'on.

Heck, well over half of INGO doesn't know the difference.

FYI, you can see the the Camp David skeet range on Google Maps.

This is an attempt to make Obama look like a sportsman. It's an attempt to curry favor with the majority of Americans who think gun rights are important, but EBG's should be banned.

Pure pandering. But, in defense of the WH, this was put out AFTER the right demanded photographic evidence to back up his claim of skeet shooting at Camp David. But, just because he went there once or twice doesn't make him a gun lover. There's probably a photo of me fishing somewhere - and I don't like fishing.

Top Bottom