• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • 9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    People, people, give this fine gentleman/gentlewoman a break. The young lad/lass just needs to peruse INGO a little more before we tar and feather him. :D

Jarhead77

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jan 23, 2012
    Noblesville
    LEGAL, i am also dyslexic so thanx, but yes i see that it says hang gun carring license, someone said it was for CC only. my next ? is can you open carry in stores, restaurants... and so on?

Hold tight 05 Wrangler. Thick skin will get you far on this site. I was new once too and it took me a bit to understand that these folks get asked the same questions A LOT and, while their intentions are usually good, it can come off as if they are irritated! Don't take it too personal!

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    People, people, give this fine gentleman/gentlewoman a break. The young lad/lass just needs to peruse INGO a little more before we tar and feather him. :D

I just find it kinda scary when someone who's already carrying a gun in public asks some VERY basic questions about carry laws. :n00b:

You would think learning about those laws is what you do way BEFORE you actually get your licence and start carrying, not after.

That's just like for someone who has a drivers licence to ask "When the light is red, im supposed to stop right?".

I suggest the OP to learn about carry laws and use of deadly force ASAP.
    And not by asking random friends who are not lawyers but by reading the IC by himself.

:twocents:

Sylvain

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 30, 2010
    Normandy
    Hold tight 05 Wrangler. Thick skin will get you far on this site. I was new once too and it took me a bit to understand that these folks get asked the same questions A LOT and, while their intentions are usually good, it can come off as if they are irritated! Don't take it too personal!

Sometimes we are really irritated and on top of that i'm grumpy when im tired. :D

Mosinguy

Shooter
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Feb 27, 2011
    North Dakota soon...

It's all part of the hazing process. :)

chezuki

Human
    Rating - 100%
    50   0   0
    Mar 18, 2009
    Behind Bars
    FYI - I do have a concealed LTCH!

:twocents:

I keep it in my wallet, therefore it is "concealed"

:dunno:

I always CC my LTCH. I do have a CCW, which is legal because of my LTCH, but no more or less legal than my OCW which can easily be the same W as my CCW depending on whether I choose to OC or CC. Sometimes I even OC my OCW while CC'ing another CCW which is then referred to as a BUG, you see?

IANAL, YMMV ETC…

05wrangler

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Aug 12, 2012
    there, you know, over there.
    But not everybody starts carrying and then wonder about the carry laws.

i didnt say i was carrying yet, all i said was i was i have my LTCH....... sound like you did a little AS$-U-MEing there captin. But i dont want to assume in assumed :draw:. I got it so I would have it all done when I had my fire arm, i came here to look for help in finding this info, and i knew i would run into the guy who thinks since they know the answer, the ? is dumb.... way to go and thanx INGO....cya (time for a nap)

Top Bottom