Is it legal to do a FTF sale to this guy?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • youngda9

Master
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Apparently his issue was that his FFL was quite a ways away and he would have to make multiple trips there. He didn't know the FFL could just directly send his form to me for me to ship the item. I provided him with contact information for FFLs in South Bend and he is going to see if they will do such a transfer.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    :runaway:

Ultimatly you are the one would be the winner of the consequences if you did some illegal and get caught.

Indy_Guy_77

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    16   0   0
    Apr 30, 2008
    I've done a FTF sale with a legal resident Alien and am 100% confidant that I broke no laws; Federal or State.

-J-

BE Mike

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    18   0   0
    Jul 23, 2008
    New Albany
    That is incorrect. I purchased quite a few firearms before I became a Naturalized Citizen!
    Congratulations on getting your U.S. Citizenship! Most of us just get it by an accident of birth. You worked for it and probably will never take it for granted.

Mad Man

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Feb 14, 2009
    LaPorte County
    Congratulations on getting your U.S. Citizenship! Most of us just get it by an accident of birth. You worked for it and probably will never take it for granted.

I am amazed at the amount of people who take their Citizenship lightly! The most important right we have is the Right to Vote, and born Citizens ignore it:(

Top Bottom