Is 2022 Elections going to be a Red Tidal Wave?

The #1 community for Gun Owners in Indiana

Member Benefits:

• Fewer Ads!
  • Discuss all aspects of firearm ownership
  • Discuss anti-gun legislation
  • Buy, sell, and trade in the classified section
  • Chat with Local gun shops, ranges, trainers & other businesses
  • Discover free outdoor shooting areas
  • View up to date on firearm-related events
  • Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    I am optimistic that a new breed of republican is being created by the Trump movement and they will take the party right. We still must work to weed out the RINO’s (defined as republicans that vote against the party platform) but I see the most movement in my life right now.
    Hopefully you're right, but we've been fooled before (Paul Ryan as one example). Remember, it's not a swamp, it's a hot tub once you get there.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Hopefully you're right, but we've been fooled before (Paul Ryan as one example). Remember, it's not a swamp, it's a hot tub once you get there.
    Hey now, stop stealing my lines. Love and use the hot tub all the time. Sure explains a lot. ;)

Seriously though, and I don’t think I have seen this mentioned here, with the FBI now being a tool of the left look at all the power that gives the left to own the organization that does background checks on our elected officials.

Can you say blackmail?

BugI02

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 4, 2013
    Columbus, OH
    with the FBI now being a tool of the left look at all the power that gives the left to own the organization that does background checks on our elected officials.

Can you say blackmail?
    J Edgar Hoover ---> end of Hoover era sees congress install oversight/reforms ---> oversight not maintained/even-handed ---> J Edgar Hoover 2.0

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    I am optimistic that a new breed of republican is being created by the Trump movement and they will take the party right. We still must work to weed out the RINO’s (defined as republicans that vote against the party platform) but I see the most movement in my life right now.
    Are you sure it would move right or back to center? The old Republican party was a Center of the road party, it's been moving left for some time. Nowadays Center is considered radical because it isn't leftist.

DragonGunner

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 14, 2010
    N. Central IN
    Don't matter what wave gets in...they both going to print and spend $$$ like no tomorrow.
    "its a big club and we ain't in it." If only we had Bush 1 or 2 back right...? Watch Joe Brown tell the history of Bush and Obama family. George Carlin was right all along.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    Are you sure it would move right or back to center?
    Both are to the right. The parties by the circumstances of having razor thin margins are what the least common denominator is. The most important people in the Republican Party when they were in the majority were Murkowski, Romney, and Collins. Why? Their votes are must have to just pass legislation when the republicans have only a one or two seat majority. This certainly is not a majority that can override a veto.

rhamersley

Master
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 9, 2016
    Danville
    Hey now, stop stealing my lines. Love and use the hot tub all the time. Sure explains a lot. ;)

Seriously though, and I don’t think I have seen this mentioned here, with the FBI now being a tool of the left look at all the power that gives the left to own the organization that does background checks on our elected officials.

Can you say blackmail?
    Sorry about the line...remember Rush, I think, using it WAAAAY back in time and it stuck with me.

I guess I'm a pessimist by nature, anyway, but after the way 20 went, I seriously doubt there will be any more "non-progressive" presidents, let alone "republican" presidents. All the cheating mechanisms are in place and operating freely (and only going one way), so I have real doubts that a fair election count will ever again exist. Hope to goodness I'm wrong, but I don't really think I am.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County
    Both are to the right. The parties by the circumstances of having razor thin margins are what the least common denominator is. The most important people in the Republican Party when they were in the majority were Murkowski, Romney, and Collins. Why? Their votes are must have to just pass legislation when the republicans have only a one or two seat majority. This certainly is not a majority that can override a veto.
    Maybe a Red Wave of America first conservatives might jar the Rinos enough to push them to vote better. That's wishful thinking, but possible. Hopefully Young will get the message.

DadSmith

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Oct 21, 2018
    Ripley County

nonobaddog

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Mar 10, 2015
    Tropical Minnesota
    Look out for that dumocrap late surge in the wee hours of the morning.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    “…one week from Election Day. Every indicator is now in the GOP’s favor; even white suburban women are fleeing Biden this year, showing a 26-point shift away from Democrats. That data set could spell electoral death for most liberal candidates this year.”

“You need working people in your ranks, which means addressing the concerns of the white working class, the Left’s most hated voting bloc. Ignoring that voter group has led to nonwhite working-class voters drifting into the GOP. Forty percent of Hispanics plan to vote Republican this year, along with 21 percent of Black Americans.”

foszoe

Grandmaster
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    24   0   0
    Jun 2, 2011
    “…one week from Election Day. Every indicator is now in the GOP’s favor; even white suburban women are fleeing Biden this year, showing a 26-point shift away from Democrats. That data set could spell electoral death for most liberal candidates this year.”

“You need working people in your ranks, which means addressing the concerns of the white working class, the Left’s most hated voting bloc. Ignoring that voter group has led to nonwhite working-class voters drifting into the GOP. Forty percent of Hispanics plan to vote Republican this year, along with 21 percent of Black Americans.”

Reading same or similar on 538 site.

Top Bottom