• ...and so much more!
  • ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Based on returns so far, Cruz is beating the RCP average by 5%, Trump is underperforming by 2.5%, and Rubio is over performing by 3.5%.

Rubio and Cruz, if they both finish over 20%, will be the big winners here.

Clinton leads Iowa Democratic caucus at 51% with 64% precincts reporting; Bernie Sanders at 49%

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    50% REPORTING:
    Cruz 28.9%
    Trump 25.2%
    Rubio 21.1%
    Cruz holding steady, Rubio gaining ground on Trump.

if Trump loses Iowa... does he boycott the entire state or just tweet each resident and call them losers?

Edit: AoS Decision Desk is predicting Cruz to win Iowa caucus.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    They're reporting that GOP turnout is way up but it’s not helping Trump. Expect stories of people going to GOP caucuses to simply vote against him.

If things hold, we have Cruz and Rubio significantly outperforming. If Trump loses in NH, this becomes Cruz vs Rubio to the end.

noteworthy: Rand Paul beating every establishment candidate. Bush, Kasich, Christie.

Tooms

Plinker
    Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Jan 12, 2016
    Johnson County
    They're reporting that GOP turnout is way up but it’s not helping Trump. Expect stories of people going to GOP caucuses to simply vote against him.

If things hold, we have Cruz and Rubio significantly outperforming

It seems to be helping Rubio a lot. I wasnt expecting him to be this close to Cruz and Trump to be honest. The late deciders poll showed the majority of them were voting for Rubio.

KG1

Forgotten Man
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    66   0   0
    Jan 20, 2009

If things hold, we have Cruz and Rubio significantly outperforming. If Trump loses in NH, this becomes Cruz vs Rubio to the end.

noteworthy: Rand Paul beating every establishment candidate. Bush, Kasich, Christie.
    Operation Chaos.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Imagine how far down Trump is going to go in the polls once these other candidates start dropping out. This is going to get real interesting, real soon.

All these media early polls that predicted Trump in double-digit leads? Not even close.

tyrajam

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Dec 2, 2008
    Fishers
    I'd just like to vote in the general election for a candidate I'm excited about once in my life. My first election I could vote I held my nose and voted against Clinton, and it's been the same ever since. The lesser of two evils. Rand Paul is my man, but if Cruz actually can grab the nomination...I would be beyond excited

GodFearinGunTotin

Super Moderator
    Staff member
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Mar 22, 2011
    Mitchell
    75% in.

28 cruz, 25 trump, 22 rubio. I'm happy, VERY happy, with these results. This is likely how it'll be wrapping up. Trump's lead over Rubio just dropped to 2.3%

Among the rest, I meant.

Of the outstanding precincts or caucus sites, is there thoughts on which candidate they'll likely support?

CountryBoy1981

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Sep 12, 2011
    I'd just like to vote in the general election for a candidate I'm excited about once in my life. My first election I could vote I held my nose and voted against Clinton, and it's been the same ever since. The lesser of two evils. Rand Paul is my man, but if Cruz actually can grab the nomination...I would be beyond excited

Same here. I like Rand but don't think people are ready for him yet. Cruz is a big step in the right direction.

Top Bottom