• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • ArmedNerds

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 2, 2016
    Behind a keyboard
    Ho-hum, the Dems pick Hillary again. You might as well give her the nod, even though that will just give the Republicans the win.

Mind you, I think that it's definitely possible for a woman to get elected in this country, and to do a good job. It's just not Hillary.

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    Let me translate.

The press found one idiot who says she's for Trump. Therefore, all Trump supporters are idiots. And we deserve Trump because Rubio's not going to win.

To be fair shes probably not as far from the average voter as you'd hope

Rating - 100%
    15   0   0
    Aug 14, 2009
    Salem
    With 40% in looks like O'Malley has 0.5% of the Dems. Hey mrj, those are Libertarian (big L) numbers... youse guys may have found your candidate... (evil grin)

Jludo

Master
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Feb 14, 2013
    Indianapolis
    With 40% in looks like O'Malley has 0.5% of the Dems. Hey mrj, those are Libertarian (big L) numbers... youse guys may have found your candidate... (evil grin)

shoutout_tshirt.jpg

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    Let me translate.

The press found one idiot who says she's for Trump. Therefore, all Trump supporters are idiots. And we deserve Trump because Rubio's not going to win.

You and I are going to have words if you keep misrepresenting the things I say.

jamil

code ho
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jul 17, 2011
    Gtown-ish
    To be fair shes probably not as far from the average voter as you'd hope

I don't hold a lot of hope for the average voter. I think they're a lot like the video in the other thread where the sheep were circling the car. I woudln't doubt that we could find some idiots who say really stupid **** that support Rubio.

Regarding the relative intelligence of Trump voters, yeah, I think there are some real nutters. But I've changed my mind about Trump's supporters in general as I've encountered some really smart people I personally know and respect who support him. I think they're wrong. The best way I've accounted for their support is that Trump is their middle finger. But I'm not going to disparage Trump supporters because he attracts a very wide variety of people.

Of course, all that said, everyone who supports Rand Paul is highly intelligent and in fact are visionaries themselves.

ArcadiaGP

Wanderer
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    11   0   0
    Jun 15, 2009
    Indianapolis
    38% reporting. Rubio seems to be gaining ground on Trump:
    Cruz 29.4%
    Trump 26.1%
    Rubio 20.1%

If Cruz holds onto this, I'd say the chances of Trump suing him over citizenship/birth enter the 90-95% range.

Top Bottom