• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • Magyars

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    46   0   0
    Mar 6, 2010
    Delaware County Freehold
    We just returned from a trip to Northern Virginia and back...4 days, total, approx 9 hrs each way, plus local driving in Fairfax, Loudoun and Fauquier counties.
    The number of flags, posters, bumper stickers and even semi trailers with pro trump messages was overwhelming! Primarily in WVa and PA,some in Ohio...I don't believe I saw any in northern Va.....the land of the swamp creatures and fedgov bureaucracy.
    We saw one (!) Bidon bumper sticker...n Ohio.

Ingomike

Top Hand
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    May 26, 2018
    North Central
    We just returned from a trip to Northern Virginia and back...4 days, total, approx 9 hrs each way, plus local driving in Fairfax, Loudoun and Fauquier counties.
    The number of flags, posters, bumper stickers and even semi trailers with pro trump messages was overwhelming! Primarily in WVa and PA,some in Ohio...I don't believe I saw any in northern Va.....the land of the swamp creatures and fedgov bureaucracy.
    We saw one (!) Bidon bumper sticker...n Ohio.
    Trump won ever conceivable metric possible. Just more indications of the fraud perpetrated...

indyjohn

PATRIOT
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    78   0   0
    Dec 26, 2010
    In the trees
    A tally of bumper stickers? That’s proof that Trump won?
    Big secret - Trump received enough votes to secure re-election. Electronic fraud put that puppet Bidet in the white house. If you still believe it was a legitimate election Kut, you're deluded. But even if you know, you will never admit it.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    Big secret - Trump received enough votes to secure re-election. Electronic fraud put that puppet Bidet in the white house. If you still believe it was a legitimate election Kut, you're deluded. But even if you know, you will never admit it.
    There is no way on Gods earth you can or ever will convince me that the electorate is that ****ed up where 80 million morons voted for that old senile fool.
    Not in this or any other life.
    Roll with the win. I know, your guy so its OK.

But it's not.

amboy49

Master
    Rating - 83.3%
    5   1   0
    Feb 1, 2013
    central indiana
    Just an observation. I have not seen 1 Bidiot/Chameleon sticker and only a couple of yard signs.....In Zionsville. Where you expect to see a few.

If you wanna see a sh*t show unfold then monitor the current lawsuit the democrat mayor filed against the Town Council. Power struggle by the mayor to be decided in Boone Superior Court II. The mayor asked for confirmation of her intent to dismiss the 24 year veteran fire chief. The council voted 7-0 not to allow it. So she is suing them.

gungirl65

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 11, 2011
    Richmond
    We drove out to Colorado last Summer and saw predominantly Trump and very few if any Bidet signs. Same thing last year with multiple trips to Michigan. Bidet did not win. I can't believe this farce has gone on as long as it has.

BigRed

Banned More Than You
    Site Supporter
    Rating - 100%
    7   0   0
    Dec 29, 2017
    1,000 yards out
    If you wanna see a sh*t show unfold then monitor the current lawsuit the democrat mayor filed against the Town Council. Power struggle by the mayor to be decided in Boone Superior Court II. The mayor asked for confirmation of her intent to dismiss the 24 year veteran fire chief. The council voted 7-0 not to allow it. So she is suing them.

She's a typical progressive piece of ****.

Tombs

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Martinsville
    Just an observation. I have not seen 1 Bidiot/Chameleon sticker and only a couple of yard signs.....In Zionsville. Where you expect to see a few.

All of the same statistical anomalies in the voting data happened in 2016 to a must lesser extent, as well.

The fix has always been in, this time it was just so ridiculous that it's beyond belief for a sane and rational person.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    I don’t know. What I DO know, is that Trump’s campaign and supporters have failed to prove their case. Anyone who says that they do know, are only stating what they want to believe to justify the fact that Trump isn’t in office.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    Ya know, as vocal as the supporters were for both Trump and Biden were, I imagine that there were plenty who thought it better to keep their political voting preferences in the booth.

churchmouse

I still care....Really
    Emeritus
    Rating - 100%
    187   0   0
    Dec 7, 2011
    Speedway area
    I saw that and I guess she does not have the authority to do this.
    WTAF folks.

Kutnupe14

Troll Emeritus
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 13, 2011
    It's called enthusiasm gap in pro level politics, If one is not looking for evidence of the fraud they will never see any...
    You’re talking one state, a red one, that Trump won easily, and applying that to the rest of the nation. The methodology used to reach your desired conclusion is clearly flawed

Top Bottom