• Share photos & video with other members
  • ...and so much more!
  • cyprant

Master
    Rating - 100%
    21   0   0
    Dec 13, 2011
    North Georgia
    Either Turkey Run or Brown County, on consecutive weekday stays. That way there are no children around. I really hate when children spoil camping by crying or being loud. Nothing worse than that.

Not much of a family man, huh?

Ill be taking my 2 year daughter camping by our selves. Teach her a little about nature and have some fun arround the fire. Maybe collect some bugs or rocks or something. I might also make it her first fishing trip.

semperfi211

Master
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Nov 17, 2008
    Near Lowell
    Twenty something years ago when I lived in Jacksonville Fl. I would go to Daytona Beach for bike week and spring break. These days I pay no attention to spring break.

sadclownwp

Grandmaster
    Rating - 97.8%
    45   1   0
    Jan 6, 2010
    NWI
    Not much of a family man, huh?

Ill be taking my 2 year daughter camping by our selves. Teach her a little about nature and have some fun arround the fire. Maybe collect some bugs or rocks or something. I might also make it her first fishing trip.

No, not at family man at all. I won't even date a woman who wants kids. They are definitely not for me and never will be.

MrsXtremeVel

Expert
    Rating - 100%
    1   0   0
    Apr 25, 2010
    Fort Wayne
    I'm going to this really cool, exotic place called, St. Mattress of the Springs! You might have heard of it. All inclusive, 7 nights, sweet dreams, a real paradise! :D

ejm874

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Nov 3, 2009
    NWI/Indy
    Who gets a spring break?

Law school gives me a generous two week spring break. The rest of the guys make their own with vacation days or are their own bosses and do as they please.

I'm really going to miss these two week spring breaks when I graduate.

rooster3654

Plinker
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 18, 2012
    Knox County
    I'm taking some time off from work before I head overseas and me and my girlfriend are going to lousiana to visit some family and them gonna head to Florida for a couple days.

Rating - 100%
    4   0   0
    Nov 19, 2009
    Central Indiana
    For some reason or another, I'm back in college at 32. My spring break will be spent reading "Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter" and writing a response paper.

...and a 20 page research paper on Operation Barbarossa.

:facepalm:

JeepArn

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    10   0   0
    Dec 10, 2011
    Avon
    We're going to FLA to visit family and friends. That's home for us but the past several years in IN are steadily changing that. I know most think I'm crazy for leaving FL but we really like it here... anyways, back to the trip with the best part being that i'm taking my new piece (AR15) with me. Stop off at the in-laws where they have a good piece of land in the country with an area set up for shooting... let the good times being and the lead fly...:draw:

9mmfan

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 26, 2011
    Mishawaka
    No such thing as spring break for me; just another work week. On the other hand, my son will be zoning out on facebook or his x box 360. Probably take a short train trip to (gasp) Chicago to visit one of the museums.

Top Bottom