• Status
    Not open for further replies.

jclark

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Feb 24, 2009
    Is anybody bringing trash bags?
    If not I have some jobsite (big) trashbags I can bring with me.
    I'm not quite sure how much room we'll have, but if we need anything else let us know. Didn't want to bring much perishable food cause of the long trip.

hotfarmboy1

Grandmaster
    Rating - 100%
    6   0   0
    Nov 7, 2008
    Madison County
    If I can get a stand built for them in time I'll bring my two new AR500 steel targets I just got from Bobcat Steel. They are a 10" circle and 4" circle. I'm just not sure I'll have time to build a stand before the weekend.

IndyMonkey

Shooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Jan 15, 2010
    The weather for Saturday shows party cloudy skies and 70; good shooting weather

Thanks for posting that. For some reason I thought the shoot was on Sunday.

I will not be able to leave until after my boys soccer game. I should be there 11ish.

Larryjr

Sharpshooter
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Dec 4, 2009
    Portland, IN
    I haven't been back for a while and it looks like most of the food stuff has been taken care of. I will bring a cooler full of soda and water, cups, napkins and some munchies.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    So... when is PW Shoot Part 3? :dunno:

you guys should plan that while you're there Sat.

January 22 sounds good to me. :D Well look at it this way. We had one shoot in the blazing heat of hell itself. This shoot, which knowing our luck is going to rain at least a little. Then if we do it in January, we can shoot in 2 feet of snow!!!!! :D

I know, I know, I'm a genius. I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress. :):

millfire517

Marksman
    Rating - 100%
    3   0   0
    Jan 14, 2010
    Grant County, IN
    January 22 sounds good to me. :D Well look at it this way. We had one shoot in the blazing heat of hell itself. This shoot, which knowing our luck is going to rain at least a little. Then if we do it in January, we can shoot in 2 feet of snow!!!!! :D

I know, I know, I'm a genius. I'll be here all week. Be sure to tip your waitress. :):

I'll be shooting from the cab of my truck then.:D With my heater on full blast!!!

lawrra

Master
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Mar 28, 2009
    Huntington

Rain is unlikely for the weekend. There was a chance on Sunday, but it has been changed to partly sunny.

SavageEagle

Grandmaster
    Rating - 0%
    0   0   0
    Apr 27, 2008
    Rain is unlikely for the weekend. There was a chance on Sunday, but it has been changed to partly sunny.

We're talking about Indiana here and that's five and six days away. Didn't you know all you have to do is wait an hour and the weather will change?!?!?! :):

IndyBeerman

Was a real life Beerman.....
    Rating - 100%
    5   0   0
    Jun 2, 2008
    Plainfield

Now that you've tried to throw a weather jinx at us, if it does rain, you're riding back on the luggage carrier on the way home!:D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Top Bottom